-46-

Jungkook stood by the big window in his fancy New York Building.

In Korea he didn't have the freedom, he was blocked by all good companies but here there was no one who could stop him, and  He worked really hard, and in just five years, he became a billionaire he made all by himself.

He took a sip of his coffee, while the girl‘s piercing screams echoed off the walls.

“Assh*le stop ignoring me.” She exclaimed.

Jungkook stood there, no caring about her at all. She can scream at him all she wants he doesn't care.

"Why are you calling me an asshole?" Jungkook questioned.

“Because you told my husband I slept with you!” She exclaimed.

“I didn't tell him, I apologized to him, why didn't you inform me that you were married before? If I had know I wouldn’t have slept with you,” He exclaimed.

“You ruin my marriage, he wants to divorce me now!” She exclaimed.

“You ruined your marriage, Your husband deserved to know the truth." He replied.

She scoffed, hands on her hips. "Deserved to know the truth? How could you? Why did you have to tell him about us?"

Jungkook sighed, Maybe you should've mentioned you had a husband before things went that far. I don't like women who cheat, and he deserved to know."

"You had no right to interfere! This was between us!"

Jungkook's gaze hardened. "No right? If you had been honest, none of this would have happened. I won't apologize for doing what I believe is right."

“You have to marry me now,” she said, and he chuckled.

“Marry you?” He turned to her and laugh, “Look Amelia just because I slept with you once or twice don't mean we were something,”

“My name is Alyssa!” She exclaimed.

“I don't even care what your name is, why you think I would be interested in marrying a cheater like you? Leave my office.” He said.

“I will not,” she exclaimed.

“Security!” Jungkook exclaimed and the guards came inside. The girl looked at Jungkook before storming out, of his office.

Jungkook stepped out of his modern office building,His assistant, Sarah, hurriedly caught up with him.

"Mr. Jeon, your evening meeting is confirmed," she informed, her tablet in hand.

Jungkook nodded, adjusting the collar of his tailored suit. "Alright, Sarah. Make sure everything is in order. I'll be there."

“You got an email in you old account, do you want to check?” She asked. He knows it's Y/n, she is the only one who has his old email and she emails him asking about Junseok there.

Because Jungkook cut all the connections with her.

He ignored his assistant. As he strolled towards his luxury car, Sarah hesitated before asking, "Are you heading back to Korea tomorrow, sir?"

"Yes, I am.” he replied.

“Okay, I will confirm all the booking,” she exclaimed.

He sat in his car. The car glided to a stop in front of a prestigious private school. Jungkook stepped out, greeted by the
who held guard the door open for him.

He made his way through the elegant corridors, familiar faces acknowledging him with nods and smiles.

As he spotted Junseok, Jungkook's face lit up, the stresses of the day melting away in an instant.