-40-

Taehyung was busy in the meeting, his phone rang in his office. He picked it up to hear Hyori.

~"Taehyung, it's Y/n. She... She tried to self-harm. You need to come to the hospital." She exclaimed.

His heart pounded, and without a second thought, he rushed to the hospital.

Entering Y/n's room, he found them lying in the hospital bed.

"Y/n, what happened?" Taehyung's voice trembled, fear etched on his face.

“She took sleep pills, the doctor has washed her stomach,” She told him. Taehyung run his fingers through his hair in frustration. “What is happening? She did it twice within a week. She is literally not happy.”

“I am happy,” Taehyung replied, He stepped closer to her and kissed her on the forehead.

“You are lying and what happened to her arm? Her arm got fractured.” Hyori told him, He looked up at Hyori who was staring at him.

“What?” Taehyung asked. “I didn't expect her to be that fragile.” he didn't mean to beak her arm, he can't believe he did just by his bare hands.

“You did something, don't tell me you hit her.” Hyori exclaimed.

“No,” He lied.

“Then what happened to her?” Hyori asked.

“She was in touch with Jungkook, how could I tolerate that? I had to teach her a lesson.” Taehyung exclaimed. Hyori was disappointed.

“Teach her a lesson? Have you gone Insane? You promised to never hurt her,”

“I promise to never hurt her for no reason.” He said, putting another layer so he doesn't feel bad about it.

“So she tried to k’ll herself because of you huh?” she exclaimed. “Mom would be so disappointed, I am so disappointed.”

“Hyori just go home, she is my wife. And it's my personal matter, you need to shut up.” Taehyung said.

“You are becoming like dad,”

“CAN'T YOU SEE I AM ALREADY STRESS? LEAVE ME AND MY WIFE ALONE!” He yelled. He doesn't do that, he has never yelled at Hyori before.

The doctor entered and told Taehyung to lower his voice as they are in hospital. Hyori decided to leave.

And then the doctor started talking, he told Taehyung that the baby is fine.

“What baby?” Taehyung asked. He smiled and hold her hand, he was waiting for this to happen, he knows things will get better if they have a child. With is the biggest lie ever.

But the doctor told him about the months and Taehyung got sad as he got to know she was pregnant even before him. He couldn't tolerate it. He already had enough of Jungkook and Y/n. How will she forget Jungkook if she had another child with him?

“Abort it, she already wanted to k’ll herself. Just tell her that the child died because of that.” Taehyung said. The doctor was shocked.

“But we need her consent,”

“You can charge as much you want, just do as I am saying.” Taehyung said.

He looked at her phone and decided to check what she sent to Jungkook.
__

Jungkook just landed back to Korea after such a long and tiring flight.

Fear gripped him as he rushed to Taehyung's house, where Hyori awaited.

Breathless, he entered to find Hyori . "Hyori, where is she? What happened?" he questioned.

Hyori gestured for him to sit, gently placing a hand on his shoulder. "Jungkook,”

“Where is Y/n?” He asked again.

“Y/n is in the hospital.”

Jungkook's eyes widened, panic setting in. "Hospital? What's wrong? Is she okay? Tell me which one? I want to see her.”

Hyori told Jungkook, “I can take care of Jun for you. He must be tired after the flight."

Jungkook hesitated, torn between staying with Jun and rushing to Y/n. Finally, he nodded, "Please, take care of Jun. Make sure he's comfortable. I'll go to the hospital and be back as soon as I can."

Jungkook's hands trembled as he unlocked his phone, anxiety creeping in as he read Y/n’s text.

~You are right, I done k’lling this stupid child of you. I hope to never see you ever again. Don’t return to Korea ever, I am happy with Taehyung.

Jungkook just stared at the text, he felt awful and hurt.

He came to Korea for her?

He really had enough, he was hurt beyond limits by her behavior.
__