-31-

Jungkook was drinking, he was feeling just sad. Despite the cheerful environment around him, he was still thinking about Y/n, and wondering about her.

“Mind if I join?” A girl asked, he stared at her and nodded his head. She sat beside him, he drank more and kept talking and talking to her.

" It's been tough, you know? I thought we had something real, but it fell apart." He exclaimed.

"Heartbreak's a tough pill to swallow. How are you planning to move on? Maybe hooking up helps,”

Jungkook chuckled, “Will it?”

“Yes,” she said and moved closer to him before sitting on his lap, she kissed his lips while cupping his face. He broke the kiss and stared at her.

“It will not help,” he said, while gently caressing the hair of the girl.

“It's the start, you will forget about her in a while,” she mumbled and tried to kiss him again but he stopped.

“I said it will not. It is making me think of her more. I have never touched any girl other than her, then how could she touch someone else?” He asked. “It doesn't even feel the same, did she feel good when she touched him?”

He pushed her off his lap, and drank more. The girl didn't leave and sit beside him, while softly rubbing his back.

He got really drunk, he put his head on the table. The girl stared at him, her hands wandering where they shouldn't.

Across the club, Seulgi was there with her friends, she looked around and her eyes find Jungkook, recognizing the situation, approached with a furrowed brow.

"Hey, stay away from him," Seulgi warned, attempting to pull the girl aside.

The girl scoffed, ignoring Seulgi. "Mind your own business, he has been talking to me for past 30 minutes,”

Seulgi, losing patience, gripped the girl's head, hitting it forcefully into the table.

"What just happened?" one of Seulgi's friends whispered.

Ignoring the chaos, Seulgi turned her attention to Jungkook, who was struggling to remain upright.

"Come on, we're getting out of here," she said, wrapping Jungkook's arm around her shoulders.

Jungkook mumbled something.

As they stumbled towards the exit, the girl shouted after them, "You can't take that hot guy away from me,"

Seulgi shot a glance over her shoulder, "Just go away, I know him," she replied..

He barely walked, “How much do you weigh?” She mumbled, his stumbling steps making the task even more challenging.

As they reached her car, Jungkook's body betrayed him, and he vomited over Seulgi.

"Seriously?" Seulgi sighed, as she continued the difficult task of getting the intoxicated Jungkook into her car.

“Ew, just so gross,” She mumbled.
__

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open, confusion washing over him as he took in his surroundings.

Panic set in, scanning the unfamiliar room. It took a moment for him to register that he wasn't in his own place.

At least he was wearing his clothes and didn't end up sleeping with anyone.

"What the... where am I?" Jungkook muttered to himself.

As he stumbled out of the room, he found Seulgi sitting in the living room, flipping through a magazine.