-38-

“How long will this continue? Will he continue to come to our house and create a scene like that?” Taehyung's father asked.

Taehyung sighed, trying to choose his words carefully. "Dad, It was the last time. He said he is leaving Korea.”

“Oh is he? What about Y/n?” He asked.

“What about him?” Taehyung asked.

Mr. Kim leaned back in his chair, “She was crying and telling how much she loved her ex husband In Front of you,”

Taehyung nodded, “She will not,”

His father sighed,  “I'm tired of seeing him around here so much. Or him being mentioned so much.”

With a reassuring nod, Taehyung left the room.

Taehyung went to his room. And was shocked to see broken pieces of glass all over the place, and he then saw her laying on the floor.
__

Taehyung couldn't stop crying. How could she even think of this? Doesn't she not care about him?

His hands were trembling while he waited outside, she cut her throat, she really just wanted to end her life.

As Jungkook and Jun left she was left devastated, not sure how her life would be without them.

But here Taehyung didn't know how his life would be without her.

She woke up mumbling Jungkook's name, she looked around the room and was disappointed to see Taehyung.

“Y/n,” He hugged her but she pushed him gently. And looked down at her lap.

“They left?” She asked.

“Y/n, you don't need them.” Taehyung said while softly caressing her hair.

“I do! I need them! You don't make me feel like Jungkook does! No matter how many kids we have, none will make me feel like Jun’s.” She holds her hair.

“I don't want to make you feel the way he does, I want to make you feel the way I want.” Taehyung replied.

“What's gonna happen? What am I gonna do without him? I really can't,” she exclaimed. He sat on the bed and cupped her face.

“Relax,” He said. She shook his head.

“I can't, how am I gonna manage without Jungkook?”

Taehyung cupped her face and wiped her tears.  “You remember saying the same when your mother left you.”

“It's different, Taehyung,”

He shook his head, “It is not, they don't love you enough to stay with you,you know where he is going? He lied saying he got a job, remember Seulgi? He is getting married to her for money,”

She shook her head. “Taehyung, I know his principles, he would never,”

“You thought he would leave you?” Taehyung asked.

“He did, because of you.”

“Me? It has been 3 months since I came back to Korea. Was his love that weak?” Taehyung asked. “You know you were doing nothing wrong, poor men are just insecure, he couldn't stand you earning more than him and providing for the family when he should have.”

“Taehyung stopped, I know it wasn't his fault,” she exclaimed.

“It's not your fault either. Don't hurt yourself please, you are the only one I have.” Taehyung hugged her.

“I don't like when you hit me.”

“I have never hit you, Y/n.” Taehyung replied.

“You did, you have choked me, stabbed me with a glass and just earlier.”