Final

Jungkook's heart pounded as he rushed to the police station, desperate for any information on his missing children and wife.

At the police station, Jungkook provided every detail about Eunae and Junseok, and The officers assured him they would do everything to locate them.

Fear and uncertainty gripped Jungkook as he clung to the hope that Y/n his children would be found safe and sound.

Jungkook, consumed by fear "Where are you, Y/n?" he mumbled, his voice trembling.

Jungkook's heart raced as he searched frantically for Y/n, his worry escalating with every passing moment. Suspicion settled on Taehyung.

It must be Taehyung, he was sure about it, and he went to find Taehyung and then confronted him,

 Gripping Taehyung's collar, he demanded, "Where is she, Taehyung? What did you do? TELL ME WHERE SHE AND MY KIDS ARE!”

He started hitting Taehyung, accusations pouring out as he searched for answers.

Taehyung's eyes widened in genuine confusion, "I swear, Jungkook, I don't know where Y/n is. What happened?”

Jungkook's frustration boiled over, and he started hitting Taehyung, driven by the fear that something terrible had happened to Y/n.

Taehyung, bewildered by the sudden attack, tried to defend himself. "Jungkook, I don't know anything about your children. I swear," he said, confusion and innocence in his eyes

Ech blow landed with a mix of anger and desperation. Taehyung, though caught off guard, tried to fend off the hits while insisting on his innocence.

As the confrontation intensified, Taehyung's face began to bear the marks of the altercation, blood trickling down.

Taehyung managed to push Jungkook away momentarily. Catching his breath, he retorted, "I'm telling you the truth, Jungkook. I don't know where she is. We need to find her together. Don't fcking waste your time!”

“Shut up! I doubt you the most! I shouldn't have let you go, I should have put you behind the bars or k!ll you,” Jungkook said.

Taehyung didn't wait for Jungkook and he ran outside. He doesn't have time to argue with Jungkook or make him trust him.

Jungkook followed him, and then Taehyung got a phone, he didn't want to pick it up but he did, because he knows his dad will find them really easily.

“Dad! Eunae, and Y/n is missing, can you do something to find something fast? Please!” Taehyung exclaimed. His father was surprised.

~ “What? I called to tell Hyori was not here,” His father said and Taehyung hung up the phone.

He looked at Jungkook. “It's Hyori, we need to find her, I am sure she has Y/n and the kids.”

__

Y/n's tear-streaked face pleaded with Hyori, "Please, stop this! Let them go!"

Hyori, with a cold gaze, tightened the ropes binding Y/n to the chair.

"It's painful to watch your kids suffer, isn't it?" she sneered, dragging Junseok and Eunae from the water just before they lost consciousness.

Junseok cried out, "Mom, please help us!"

Eunae's tearful voice joined in, "We can't take it anymore!"

It was so painful for her to hear them crying. No matter what they do they can't save their kids from trauma because of these two siblings.

Y/n, straining against the ropes, muttered, "There has to be another way. Please, I'll do anything!"

“There is no way you and your kids will be dead. And I will live with my Jungkook happily.” Hyori said. “You know I loved him before you did, I always loved him more.”