Epilogue

Jungkook hugged and kissed Y/n who just entered the kitchen. These kids grew up watching them being clingy to each other all the time.

Eunae was focused on her toast, taking small bites, and avoiding eye contact. Eunae turned to the other side while she took a bite of her toast.

“What? You should see what love is, as your love life is non-existent.” Junsoek said.

“Shut up, what's 736×979÷782974? You dumb guy would not know. I thought pilots were good at math.” She hit his arm.

“Yah! I am older than you! Why do you forget that?” And he was about to hit him but she showed him puppy eyes.

“You will hit your baby sister?” She asked.
He pulled her ear.

“Jun, stop it,”Jungkook said.

Y/n looked at Eunae in excitement. “Eunae, I have been looking for guys.”

“You should not look at other guys. Are you leaving dad?” Eunae replied while eating her toast. Jun laughs.

“I am talking to you. Eunae, I met this really nice guy while I was shopping, and I took his number for you.” Y/n said.

“Woah, you are acting like a typical nosey mom.” Jungkook replied.

“Mom, no! I don't want to date right now.” Eunae said.

“Yeah, no dating! We don't want any boys stealing your attention away from us!” Jungkook said.

“Appa, you're so extra!” She said while smiling.

“But sweetie, you're 25! You should be having fun and meeting new people!” Y/n said, Eunae doesn't even have any friends that is worrying to Y/n.

“No, no, no! We like having you all to ourselves! No sharing with any boys!” Jungkook was making comments, he is not ready for his daughter to start dating.

“I will listen to appa, no boys. So mom no dating.” Eunae said.

“Why not, Our little girl is going to focus on her career!” Jungkook said.

“ Yeah, that's the plan!” Eunae nodded her head.

Jungkook patted her head, but he looked at Y/n who was glaring at him.

“What are you saying? She can't make ‘work’ her whole life and personality.” Y/n said.

Eunae hugged Y/n, “Mom relax, nothing will happen to me if I don't have a husband. I can still adopt kids and be happy with them.”

“Honey,” Y/n gets so worried about Eunae, she doesn't want to trust or date any man.

“I am getting late so bye.” She kissed her cheek before giving a quick hug to Jungkook before leaving.

“Jungkook, you should stop acting like this! Why do you stop her from dating?”Y/n said.

“I am not, you know she is sensitive. I know she wants to date but I feel like she is scared to do that.” Jungkook replied.

“I know so we should encourage her.”

Jungkook shook his head. “There is no need to rush, when she will find her true love, he will make her not scared of dating or relationship.”

Y/n sighed.

“Mom relax, I am single too, why are you not worried about me? Can you get me the number of the hot new neighbor?” Jun asked.

“No, It has just been two days since you are single. Stop dating so much.” Y/n said.
___

Eunae sits in the car, her mind plays the flashes of the past. She took a deep breath trying to forget these memories.