-42-

[I don't know if anyone even want to read their parents story but I kinds like it, just one more chapter and from chapter 44, the flashbacks will end.]

Jungkook and his mother sat in chilly air, Jungkook enjoyed his Bungeoppang, unaware of his mom trying not to cry.

He was enjoying the day out with his mother, his mother doesn't want to show her emotions to him.

“Mom! Dad is here!” Jungkook said excitedly. She turned and saw her husband approaching, acting like nothing happened. He smiled and put his hands in his jacket, he walked towards Jungkook and her.

He hugged them both, before wrapping his arms around her. “I was looking for you both, I got worried.”

She pushed his arm, knowing well he was not worried about them. “Jungkook, let's go home.”

They went home, she told him she went to sleep early, she went to her room, she started crying.

She wiped her tears as she heard the footsteps and acted like she was sleeping. He laid beside her and caressed her arms, “Baby, are you awake?”

“What?” She asked, he kissed her neck.

“Nothing, don't sleep already please,” he mumbled and started touching her.

She pushed him, “I want to sleep, I am tired.”

“I will take care of everything,” he said, and she pushed, she felt disgusting that he was touching her with same hands that were on someone else just a few hours ago.

“I want to sleep,” She said.

“Why are you so unromantic? You never want to have s*x with me.” he exclaimed,and got out of bed.

She hid her face in the pillow and just tried to fall asleep.

___

Eunsook laid the newspaper on the table, ready to solve her daily puzzles. Yet, a frown crept across her face as she noticed they were already solved. She was confused because no one solves them and she likes to solve them herself.

She finally caught the person who solves the puzzles, "Why are you solving my puzzles?"

Hyeon-jun looked up, with a smile, he knew this time she would come to her to talk.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know they were yours. I just like solving puzzles." He said she took the newspaper and left.

The next day, the scene repeated. Eunsook collected the courage to confront him again.

"Please, don't solve them. They're mine. You can use another newspaper,” she said

"How about we solve them together? It could be fun!" He said.

Eunsook hesitated, then shook her head "I like doing them alone."

"What if you help me solve them? We can be puzzle-solving partners!" He said.

“No, these are mine, all mine only.” She exclaimed and took the newspaper.

He still had one paper,“I have been trying to solve this one since morning, it's so difficult. I don't think you can solve this either,”

“No, I can solve every puzzle, no matter how hard they are.” She said.

“Really? Then solve this one.” He said. Now she felt challenged, she doesn't like being challenged because that way she would do everything to prove herself. She sat him down and started solving it.