-33-

Taehyung's pulse quickened as he entered Y/n's living room, finding her seated on the sofa, nervously playing with the hem of her shirt.

Y/n looked up, “Taehyung this is insane what is wrong with your father? He first threatened to k’ll Jun and then bring me here. Taehyung, your father is dangerous. This isn't a normal situation.”

Taehyung began, choosing his words carefully. “Nothing will happen to Jun.”

“Promise?” She asked. Taehyung smiled and cupped her face softly.

“I promise.” He replied.

“Please just tell him to let me go. I am already having too much, I want to be alone and figure out my life.” She exclaimed.

“You don't have to. Y/n, it doesn't matter. What matters is that I love you, and I want to marry you. We can face whatever challenges come our way together.” Taehyung exclaimed.

“Are you serious? I am not marrying you.” She said,

“I decided that you are, so you are.” Taehyung replied.

“That's not how things work-”

Taehyung shook his head. “Listen, look, I want to make you my wife. I just want love you, make children with you and live happily baby.”

__

As Y/n nervously approached the entrance, she couldn't shake off the  feeling that something was terribly wrong.

But she wanted to talk to Jungkook about threats involving Jun. If he would be aware he would be able to protect her and Jun. She was told to wait outside while he was in his office.

She thought Jungkook must have a meeting or something. But he doesn't. He just doesn't want to see her.

He was watching her waiting, his hands were sweating just to see her. After making her wait, he didn't even meet her and tried to leave the office.

But she stopped him and stood in front of him.

“I thought we parted ways but you still came back to me.” Jungkook exclaimed.

"Jungkook, I need to talk to you. It's important," she pleaded.

He glanced up, his expression unreadable. "Now's not a good time, I am busy," he replied.

“Jun, where is he? I want to meet him.”, she exclaimed.

“I don't,” he replied and tried to leave but she followed him to the elevator.

“Jungkook, it's messed up-” she stopped as he cupped her face. The elevator door gets closed.

“Why did you come? You want money?” He asked.

“What? No, I am here because of Jun. You need to be more protected about him. Also Taehyung-”

He kissed her neck, “Don't take his name he ruins my mood.” He pulled her closer and kissed her lips. She is so used to his kisses that it is impossible for her to ever say no to him.

He was right, kissing her and kissing some other girl is not the same. Because when he is kissing Y/n, he is kissing the girl who he loves.

He broke the kiss, and Y/n hugged him. “I am afraid,” she is not lying, she was terrified of Taehyung's father's threats. “Can we sit and talk?”

“We will,” Jungkook caressed her back, “How much will you charge for that?”

She breaks the hug, “Are you being serious?”