-56-

Hyori entered Jungkook's house. She saw Junseok babysitter, “Where is Junseok?” Hyori asked.

“He is sleeping,” she replied.

“Hm, okay you can go home. Jungkook told me to tell you, you can leave now.” They told the babysitter, Junseok is sleeping and she doesn't want to get disturbed so she sent the babysitter home and then she went to his room.

She decided to wear something hot for him, when he comes back home. Someone knocked on the door.

“Dad are you home?” Junseok asked. Hyori heard him, she thought Junseok would just go to sleep if she didn't reply so she didn't open the door.

Junseok crossed his arms, he just woke up from his sleep and saw no one at home. “Why is the door locked if Dad is not here?”

He called his babysitter but she was not there, “I am not scared, I am a big boy,” He mumbled when he was scared.

Then he went to the kitchen, and decided to eat some ice cream as it was winter and Jungkook doesn't allow him to eat it a lot. He opened the fridge and then he saw the ice cream which was really on the top shelf.

He saw a stool and brought it near the fridge, he climbed up the stool, still couldn't reach the ice cream so he stood on it.

But then he stumbled and fell on the ground, the stool fell on top of hitting his head.

Hyori heard the scream and decided to check, she entered the kitchen and saw Jun with closed eyes, his head was bleeding. She gasped. Doesn't know what she should do. Jungkook will get mad at her for not taking care of Jun.

She decided to go to his room, and lay on the bed. She decided to act like she didn't hear Junseok.
__

Taehyung couldn't wrap his head around what just happened. What was he doing?

“WHY THE FCK YOU DIDN'T LOCK THE ROOM! YOU WANT TO TRAUMATIZE MY CHILD TOO!” He yelled at her, putting blame on her.

He pulled away from her, and pulled up his boxer and pants. Taehyung ran his hand through his hair and sat beside her.

Worried about what Eunae would be thinking about him. No, Eunae will misunderstand him, he doesn't want that. He doesn't want her to think about Taehyung the way he thinks about his father.

But isn't he like his father now? Maybe even worse.

He looked at Y/n, and looking at her just reminded him of the way his father would leave his mother.

“Are you okay?” He gently asked her. And she just tried to sit up, but she could hardly her whole body was in pain.

“Wha-t happened, who was it? Eunae see it? She must be scared. I w-ill check on her,” She said, she was worried about her.

“I will, you just stay here.” He exclaimed and fixed his clothes and hair, covering over the scratches Y/n left on his arm while trying to stop him.

Taehyung gently approached Eunae's room, noticing her hiding in a corner.

He sat on the floor, concern etched across his face, realizing what he had done. Eunae is sensitive and she can't handle it if someone raises their voice and she sees Taehyung hitting her. She couldn't understand much but what she saw was scary.

"Eunae, I'm really sorry," he said softly, trying to convey sincerity. Her teary eyes met his, filled with fear.

"I didn't mean to yell at your mom. I know it scared you," Taehyung explained, his voice gentle. Eunae clutched her favorite toy, still afraid, trying to get away from Taehyung.