-5-

Chapter 5

Jungkook put his hand on the wall, he was close to hitting him and causing a scene, but that way, his scholarship can get affected. There will be no damage to Taehyung.

Someone bumped into her, "Sorry-"

He pinned the person on the wall, making her finches. "What? Can't you see? Do you think of me as a cheap person who you can bump into whenever you want?"

Hyori was shocked by his reaction, she does know what happened. She accidentally bumped into him. She shook her head, She got scared by yelling. She is already traumatized by the abuse at her house. So if she hears anyone screaming, She starts crying. "I am sorry, I am sorry,"

Jungkook sighed, he realized what he just did. He closed his eyes in frustration, "I didn't mean to,"

She was about to leave, he held her arm. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. Are you okay?"

She looked down and kept crying. He held her chin, "I actually didn't mean to make you scared. I apologize for my behavior."

She stopped crying. He helped her pick her things up,"You are okay right?" He asked.

She nodded her head. "Okay, then, sorry once again." He said and left.
_

"Taehyung, this is stupid. Where are you taking me?" She asked. He has blindfolded her. He was holding her hand, "Taehyung, don't do something crazy."

"Just trust me." He told her.

"No, I don't trust you, not at all." She exclaimed. She heard a loud noise, she heard this type of noise.

She screamed a little as he picked her up and made her sit,  "I know what this is. So Open my eyes. Don't tell me that you're gonna throw me from the highest height."

He laughed, "Yes, if I get rejected you will get thrown."

"What you said?"

"Nothing." She held his hands as the helicopter started.

"Yah. Open this blindfold. I already know I am in a helicopter." She exclaimed.

"Just wait." He told her.

He opened her blindfold after a few minutes. She opened her eyes and saw Taehyung's face dangerously close to her.

She felt his breath hitting her face. The closeness made her nervous.

"You love stars right? I couldn't show you billions of stars while I was in Seoul but I can show you this." He pointed out.

She looked down and the view was breathtaking. The night lights of seoul. She couldn't explain how beautiful it was. The helicopter flies through the whole seoul. And she was Just amused.

It was beautiful, Taehyung surprises are always over and unique. He wants to be different from all other guys.

Finally we had covered the whole of Seoul and the Helicopter got parked on the roof of the tallest building.

"Taehyung, that was amazing. Literally I couldn't believe my eyes." She was talking to him as they got into the lift.

Taehyung just smiled at her. His heart was beating really fast, he was getting scared.

"Han river looked so beautiful.  And the night lights were phenomenal. Thank you so much." She said to him excitedly.

"Glad that you like it." Taehyung smiled at her.

The lift stopped. As the door opened she saw heavy decorations everywhere. She quickly closed the door.

"Haha. The lift stopped at the wrong floor " She giggled awkwardly.