-19-✨

“I should leave now," Taehyung stated, Y/n was glad that he is finally leaving.

Y/n sighed,  "Alright, take care," she said, offering a small smile as she bid him farewell.

“So, see at the office tomorrow. I will return you this shirt,” Taehyung said. He left and Y/n waited for him to leave and his car disappeared.

She came inside her house and sighed, it didn't take a few minutes for the door to open again.

Jungkook stepped into the cozy living room, sensing an unusual tension in the air. “Welcome back, baby.” She said Jungkook kissed her.

"Hey, everything alright?" he asked with a furrowed brow.

Y/n managed a tight smile, "Yeah, just a long day." She excused herself to fetch water, leaving Jungkook to engage with their playful son.

“Aww, my baby, how have you been?” Jungkook smiled and lift the baby up in his arms.

As Jungkook entertained their child, his eyes caught a phone on the table. "Whose phone is this?" he asked.

Y/n looked at the phone, Taehyung left his phone, Y/n gave Jungkook water.

Y/n hesitated, then quickly responded, "Oh, that's Hyori. She must've left it here."

“Hyori’s? She came home?” Jungkook asked.

“Yeah, she did just for a few minutes, she just left a few minutes ago,” she replied. Jungkook stared at her face.

“Oh so she left this man's wallet too?” Jungkook asked. Y/n took it from Jungkook.

“Hyunsik was with her too. They both came,” Y/n said.

“Why didn't you go to work today? You spend your day with your friends?” He asked.

“No, I went, they stayed for a few minutes.”

The doorbell rang, interrupting the conversation. “Oh, that must be her then,”Jungkook said.

“Yeah! I will give this to her.”

Y/n went to answer the door,  revealing Taehyung on the doorstep. "Hey, sorry to bother you,-”

Y/n was about to close the door but Jungkook came, he stared at Taehyung, who was smirking, Jungkook noticed the shirt Taehyung was wearing, he knew it's his.

“Oh hi, Jungkook, I was here but I came back, I think I left my phone here and wallet bers," he said with a sheepish grin.

Jungkook's eyes flickered between Y/n and Taehyung. Y/n gave the phone to Taehyung and closed the door, she turned to Jungkook, who just gave her a look and went to his room.

Jungkook entered his room, he was visibly furious, he took off his coat and tie. He placed his hands over the dresser, just to spot the watch, which He has seen on Taehyung's wrist and Y/n order list.

Y/n nervously entered, attempting to explain, "Jungkook, Taehyung came with Hyori earlier. I didn't say his name because I thought you would be mad.”

“Y/N, Hyori is not in Korea. I met her a few days ago and she told me she is going to Paris.” He said.

Y/n didn't know, “Jungkook, sorry. You told me not to meet him. I coincidentally met him and he came home just to see Jun,”

“Then why was he wearing my shirt and what is his watch DOING IN OUR BEDROOM!” He raised her voice.

Jungkook threw the watch on the ground. Making her flinch.

“An intense frown crossed Jungkook's face, "Stop lying, Y/n. I can see through this. What's really going on?" Anger simmered in his eyes, distrust evident.