-76-

Jungkook stared at Y/n who was just walking ahead of her wearing the heels he gave to her, making her smile a little.

“Let's be honest, what Taehyung did is something you and I both wanted to do for years right?” Jungkook exclaimed. Y/n looked at him and chuckled.

“Kinda. I wasn't mad at Taehyung for doing that, but seeing his face and his psychotic look made me scared and worried." Y/n exclaimed. "But I am glad that now I don't have to see her. Even if she asks me, I will not gonna see her. So happy that I am free.” Y/n exclaimed. Of course she felt hurt by his mother, it fcking hurts to know she can't even have a good relationship with her mother. But now she can just focus on her kids.

“Can I keep Jun over tonight?” Y/n asked.

“You can keep his father too, I am free with him.” Jungkook said with a smile. Making Y/n roll her eyes jokely.

“No, thanks. I just want my baby.” Y/n said.

“I am your baby boy too, right?” Jungkook exclaimed.

She stopped as her feet were hurting now, she couldn't stand and she held the wall.

“Are you okay?” Jungkook asked.

“Just your things hurt me.” she mumbled wearing the heels was a wrong decision.

He looked at her heels, and realized that it must be her. “Come I will lift you up,”

“No, don't.” Y/n said and started taking off her heels. Jungkook then took off his shoes and told her to wear them.

“Wear these,” He held her heels in his hands.

“I will not,” She said.

“Then I will lift you up, you choose which one.” Jungkook exclaimed. She stared at him and she wore his shoes.

“What about you? You're gonna walk barefoot?” She asked.

“Don’t worry about me,” Jungkook replied.
__

Y/n was going back home from work, she was leaving her company building.

As Y/n struggled to pull her head out of the closing door, a sharp pain shot through her, causing her to wince. Her hand started bleeding.

Just in the nick of time, Taehyung, who had been discreetly watching from a distance, rushed over to assist her.

Concern etched on his face, he carefully examined her injury. "You should be more careful, Y/n," he remarked, genuinely worried.

Perplexed, Y/n questioned, "Why are you always following me, Taehyung? I told you not to."

With a faint blush on his cheeks, Taehyung admitted, "If I wasn't, who would be there to help you when you get hurt?"

“I can help myself." She said,

“You can't, come on.'' He took her back to the building and asked the staff to bring him first aid.

As he started to tend to her wound. He could help but think how he got skilled at first aid because of hurting Y/n. This wound was not given to him by her but it was still hurting him.

Her future and past wounds will haunt him forever.

“Taehyung you need to stop now, I will report you.” She said, Making Taehyung chuckled.

“Don't take my reason to live away from me.” He mumbled. “You have a date today that is why I came here. Now come before we get late.”

“A date?” She asked as he held her hand and made her stand up.