-53-

Taehyung entered his room, his shoulders heavy with exhaustion. He shrugged off his coat, handing it to the maid who greeted him with a glass of water.

Y/n, noticing his weariness, asked, "What's wrong?"

He looked at the maid who put the tray on the table before leaving. “That fcking guy from the slum was sitting across from me, in the same fcking room. I don't want to see his face and he has access to my house! All because that stupid b’tch, Hyori.”

“I don't understand! If she is not his daughter, dad should just kick her out the house and she is ruining everything.” Taehyung exclaimed.

“What does that mean?” Y/n said.

Taehyung turned to her. “What does that mean huh? Hyori, she should be grateful that my father treated her like his own daughter, when she is not, and now even tolerating all this bullsh't,”

“Hyori is not your sister?” She asked.

He held her collar and pulled her closer. “Are you fcking dumb? She is, but mother had her with someone else. Hyori broke my parents' happy marriage and now she is doing the same with our marriage. Hyori should do what we say, she was a filth but we raised her,”

He used we as if he raised her

“So like in the future, you will say this for Eunae too?” She exclaimed. He slapped her, she was about to fall down but he hold her.

“Why would I say that about Eunae?! There is a huge difference! Hyori was betrayed, cheated and had an extramarital affair. Meanwhile Eunae, you conceived her before my marriage with you, so even if she is not my daughter, it doesn't Matter.” Taehyung exclaimed.

He took a deep breath before letting her go. He picked up the jug of water, and poured it over her head. “Try to even think of cheating now Y/n, I will fcking peel off your skin.”

Before putting the jug back, “Keep your fcking distance with Jungkook, and you both need to stop talking about past, if I hear you talking again about past, especially in front of Eunae,”

He held her jaw, making her gasp, and Taehyung chuckled seeing how scared she was, “Just Don't, take it as warning, you don't want to test my patience right?”

She was crying, some water was still dripping down her wet hair and face. Taehyung unties his tie, “Unbutton my shirt.”

She didn't, so he pulled her hair, “Don't you hear me? Unbutton it.”

Her hands were trembling as she did so, while crying. He held her neck and pulled her to kiss her lips. He lifts her up by wrapping her legs around his waist and then brings her to the shower.
__

Junseok looked around the house, and then his eyes lit up when he saw Y/n. “Appa! She is the one,” he whispered.

“Who?” Jungkook asked, whispering back.

“The one I told you to marry. You know her?”Junseok said.

Jungkook put his finger over his lips, “Shush,”

Y/n walked closer to Jun, her eyes were already red and puffing as if she had been crying, Jungkook stared at her face.

She kneels down, she literally couldn't believe she is seeing her own son, her eyes filled with tears.

“Are you always sad or crying?” Jun asked. Making Y/n let out a sad chuckle.

She hugged him, and closed her eyes trying not to cry. “Are you crying?” Jun asked.

She breaks the hug, “I am not.”

She doesn't want to cry and make Jun think she is weird. Junseok smiled, making Y/n smile too seeing his bunny smile. Jun looks exactly like Jungkook.