-68-

Eunae kept repeating, "I want to meet dad."

Y/n, hesitated, trying to find the right words. "Sweetheart, we just met him, remember? Maybe later."

Eunae pouted, her tiny face filled with innocence. "But I want to meet him again. I miss him."

Y/n sighed, glancing at Jungkook and Junseok, who were playing nearby. "You have Kookie and Jun to play with, don't you like them?"

Eunae nodded but with a hint of sadness in her eyes. "Yes, but I miss my daddy when I'm with them."

Y/n's heart sank, torn between honesty and protecting her daughter. “Eunae, please don't,”

Eunae's lower lip quivered, and her eyes welled up with tears. "But why, Mommy? I want my daddy."

Y/n, feeling frustration, unintentionally raised her voice. "Eunae, stop asking about him! You are not meeting him, that's it!"

Eunae, overwhelmed by the sudden scolding, burst into tears.

Y/n immediately regretted her words, rushing to comfort her sensitive daughter. "Oh, sweetheart, I'm sorry. Mommy didn't mean to yell. I know you miss him."

Jungkook noticed that too, he came near them.

Eunae hiccuped between sobs, clinging to Y/n. "I just want to see daddy."

Y/n held Eunae tightly, "I promise, sweetheart, we'll figure something out. Mom loves you, okay?"

Jungkook came and held her hand, “Eunae, why don't you come with me? Do you want to play with Junseok?”

Jungkook tried to distract Eunae and comfort her. Eunae was still crying because Y/n yelled at her. She got spoiled the most and no one has ever yelled at her, because it scars her.

Jungkook was able to make her stop crying. But when he came back to Y/n witnessed her crying too.

“I just made my one princess stop crying and here my other princess is crying too.” Jungkook chuckled a little.

She looked at him with teary eyes. “I shouldn't have yelled at her.”

“Yes, but it's fine, stop crying.” Jungkook softly touched her cheeks, wiping her tears.

“I am tired of her asking me to bring to Taehyung. I don't want to, it's scary. Sometimes I just want Eunae to know the truth, but then I don't want her to go through that confusion.” Y/n exclaimed.

“Jun accepted you, right? Slowly Eunae will accept me too.” Jungkook said.

“She already accepted you but not as a father. Jun's case is different, he never experienced what it felt like to have a mother, so he accepted me as his mother. But Eunae has had him as a father figure in his life since her birth.” Y/n exclaimed.

“I am sorry,” he mumbled. She looked at his face. Wondering why he is apologizing. “I should have been with her since Birth. I couldn't be with you and Eunae. I will never forgive myself for that.”

She put her head on the table, and closed her eyes trying to stop herself from crying more. When she opened her eyes she saw Jungkook who was laying his head on the table too while staring at her.

“When I was pregnant with Eunae, each second I was worried that he would push or hit me and I would lose her. I was terrified each second. I was depressed, barely alive. I wished you were with me. Like you were with me when Jun was about to be born, the way you loved me and took care of me when I was pregnant, was beautiful.” She exclaimed. Jungkook treated her with so much care and affection. He made sure she was fine and didn't need anything.