-60-

(Flashback....)

Y/n entered her house and saw her step dad who was sitting on the couch while reading a newspaper. She tried to ignore him and went to her room.

“Honey, you are not gonna greet?” He spoke. Making her roll her eyes.

“Good evening,” She replied. He stood up and blocked her way, and then surprised her as he groped her breast.

“They are grown well, I liked them better when they were tiny.” He said and she quickly pushed him. And run away. She went to her room and locked it. While breathing heavily.

It just got worse from there, to the point she didn't even want to unlock her room or go out in front of him. Her mother was just not listening to her. No matter how much she tells her, she ignores Y/n. Or tell Y/n to stay silent, her mother said he is not harming her. When he was, it felt horrible to feel not safe at home.

One day he just crossed every limits and tried to r*pe her. Y/n knew this was coming for months. His behavior has been like this. She was able to run away and save herself.

She thought now her mother will believe her, she has to believe her daughter as her clothes were ripped and her neck was covered in disgusting marks. Y/n couldn't stop crying and she told her mother everything that happened.

Y/n was relieved when she saw her mother. It was clear what happened. “Mom, he is a horrible person, please let's leave. We can't live here with him.”

Tears were scrolling down her mother's face too so Y/n thought maybe she will care.

Her mother tried to calm Y/n and then took her to her room. She told her to change and take a shower but Y/n kept asking her to leave him.

“SHUT UP Y/N?! It's not like he r*ped you right? Stop making it huge! Do you want to ruin my marriage?” She exclaimed and Y/n was speechless. Why would anyone want to stay with a man knowing he tried to assault someone?

“He couldn't today, but he will someday if I stay here. Please leave this disgusting man I am begging you mom.”

“Leave him? Then where would I go with my two duaghter huh? Your dad left nothing for us, where do you want me to go?” She exclaimed.

“I feel disgusted, I am not safe here-”

“Of course you are not. You know men, it's their nature. You should have been more careful.” Her mother exclaimed and then she opened her wardrobe. “You are not wearing skirts or dresses from today.”

Y/n stared at her, “I AM NOT STAYING HERE!”

She yelled and her mother nodded her head. “Fine, I will talk to your aunt, you will move with her. I don't want him to leave him because of you,”

She exclaimed and left the room. Y/n couldn't believe her mother didn't choose to be with her and choose to stay with her pervert husband.

Before she was sent away her step dad tried to convince her while Y/n’s mother was packing her stuff. “Look how you gonna live with your aunt? She doesn't do well on her own. How about you tell your mother nothing happened? We will keep it a secret, I promised in return you will get everything you ask me for.”

She looked at her lap while crying. She just wants to move away. He touched her hair, Y/n pushed his hand away. “Think okay? I want to give you a comfortable life, you just need to learn how to keep a secret. I would regret if I didn't get to use your little c*nt.”