-44-

Warning! The chapter contain domestic v'olence and ass*ult....

Yeesung kissed her lips, "Take care okay?"

She smiled, and nodded her head. She saw Hyeonjun, who was on a call. But his tie, gosh she just hates when they aren't tied up well.

She tried to control herself but then stepped to him to fix his tie. "Why don't you tie it properly?" She asked.

He chuckled and hung up the phone. He purposely doesn't, "You should do it for me everyday then," He said.

She shook her head. "Learn this on your own, It irritates me," she mumbled.

Yeesung just stood there watching her, he didn't like how close she was standing to her brother, and it was him, she was the one to move closer. Does she just looks for excuses to be close to other men?

She stepped away from him after fixing his tie.

__

Tears streamed down little Jungkook's face as he clung to his mother, his small voice choked with sobs. "I want to go to Daddy! Why are you being a witch? Daddy loves you!"

Gently wiping away his tears, his mother whispered, "Sweetheart, Mommy and Daddy need some time apart right now. It doesn't mean I'm a witch, and Daddy still loves us, but we need to figure things out."

Jungkook looked up with watery eyes, confusion etched on his face. "But I miss Daddy. Can't we go back to him?"

His mother hugged him tightly, comforting him. "We will, my love. We just need a little time to make things better for all of us. It doesn't mean we won't see Daddy again. We'll go back, I promise."
__

It was Hyeonjun's 39th birthday, Eunsook is not a fan of parties or crowds, she was holding her husband's hand tightly.

He was fine until she said she has a gift for him. Hyeonjun, "You got a gift for me?"" He asked.

She nodded her head and gave him a small box. Hyeonjun unwrapped the gift to find a bottle of perfume with a mild, pleasant scent.

"Use it, This doesn't give me a headache," she said, she was waiting for his birthday so she would give him perfume and he would get rid of his strong one which she hates so much.

"Thank you, Eunsook. This is thoughtful, since you gave me, I will surely use it," he said.

However, as the party wound down, Yeeunghusband pulled her aside, his expression stern. "Why did you give him a gift? That's not necessary, "

Eunsook, surprised by his reaction, tried to explain, "I still get headache because of his perfume,"

Her husband's frustration grew. "It's not your place to give him something."

Eunsook, feeling hurt, nodded silently.

"And perfume? Why the fck you gave him perfume?" He asked.

Because the first gift she gave to Yeesung was a perfume too, it was special to him. He thought she only gave it to him.

"What do you even care what other men smell like?" He asked. He couldn't help but question her intentions. She started crying, he was yelling at her. He has never yelled at her before.

He punched the wall. "Answer me,"

"Mom," Taehyung came and held her dress. "Can we eat? I am hungry,"

Yeesung stared at Taehyung and then at her, he wiped her tears harshly, "Focus on him except for gifting men perfumes."

He said before leaving.
__