-1-

Chapter 1

It was a hectic day at work, Y/n was alone at work and there wasn't anyone else here who would help her.

She was tired as she had to take all the orders and make coffee on her own.

A guy entered the coffee shop, "Hi."

"Hi sir, what would you like to have?" She said in a dull tone, the workload was too much that she didn't even care about how handsome the man who entered the coffee shop was.

"I would like to have large Caramel macchiato in a extra large cup, 1/3 whole milk, 1/3 almond milk, 1/3 soy milk, double the amount of vanilla syrup, carmel wall in the cup, no caramel drizzle on top, upside down, tall cup ice, whipped cream, rounded lid, 1 shot extra espresso (decaf) and cinnamon sprinkled on top."

What the hell, he asked for such a complex recipe, which is way too time consuming. She doesn't get paid enough to make such a difficult drink.

"Sir, it's not on the drinks menu. Can you please order something from the menu? She said,

"Yeah, I know but I want you to make this drink for me." He exclaimed, he is the customer and she can't argue with him, so she decided to just make the drink.

"Your name?" She sighed and took the cup to write his name.

"Jungkook."

"Okay, your drink will be done in a while." She said, And write 'John c0ck' on the cup except for spelling his name correctly.

He kept standing there. Y/n looked at him confused. "Sir, you need something?"

"Yeah, can I get your number?" He said

"No, you can't." She replied.

"Ouch, I will try again later, Y/n." He winked at her. Wait, how does he know her name? She then remembers she is wearing the apron that had name on it.

He sat on the table and it looked like he was waiting for someone. If he is waiting for someone then why did he flirt with her?

She shook her head and went to make the complicated drink he just ordered. After making the drink, he came to pick the drink. His fingers softly brush with her hand. "Thank you, Y/n."

He went to sit on the table and saw her manager talking to him. She was curious why she was talking to him.

The door opened, Taehyung walked in, "Y/n, gosh! I just had the worst day of my life! Now quick and make my usual order!"

She smiled awkwardly at her manager and then looked at the guy again.

"Shush, don't be this loud! What are you doing here?" Y/n whisper yells, to her Best friend, Taehyung.

"What? I just ordered?" He whispered back.

"My manager is here. He will fire me because of you! Now leave!" She whispered.

"No, make my order. I am waiting. Your shift will end in 10 minutes, come fast." He said. Y/n sighed.

Taehyung ordered and sat on the table beside Jungkook's.

Taehyung looked at her from a distance. Everyone who sees how much he is whipped for Y/n. But it's just Y/n who can't see it.

She thinks of Taehyung as her best friend only. The worker came and Y/n's shift ended so she changed her outfit.

Taehyung left the cafe and went to his car.

Jungkook stared outside from the window, and saw her entering his luxurious car.