-22-

Taehyung sat at the elegant dining table in his father's friend's house, relieved that Shinhye wasn't present, she would always annoy Taehyung, she is a young teenager and has a crush on Taehyung.

He casually sipped his drink, exchanging polite conversation with the adults.

Taehyung's gaze wandered and, to his surprise, he spotted Shinhye entering the room with her tutor. He was yet not really expecting to see Jungkook.

"Taehyung, fancy seeing you here." Jungkook said.

Jungkook offered a polite nod, "Small world. I took up tutoring,"

Making Taehyung chuckled, "Shinhye and tutoring? That's unexpected.”

“You know him? Wait, I saw you at Kang, did you leave that job, why would you leave such a good job?” Taehyung's father asked.

“Yes, there were some problems. I will take a leave now, Shinhye, I will see you tomorrow.''Jungkook just looked at Shinhye’s father and told him to leave.

They continue the lunch, and Shinhye sits beside Taehyung with a little blush. “It's so good to see you here Oppa,”

After lunch, Shinhye was talking to Taehyung. They were alone. Mostly he would ignore her, but today he was listening to her carefully with a smile on his face.

He tugged her hair behind her ear, “You look beautiful today, I wonder why,”

She started blushing, “Really Oppa?”

“Yes, truly.” He softly caressed her arm and hold his hand. “Can you do something for me?”

“I can do anything for you,” she replied.

Taehyung told her, and Shinhye was shocked. “What?”

“You want me to flirt with him? No, I don't want to, what if he is a pervert or creep?” Shinhye said.

“He is not, and,” Taehyung cupped her hand. “Do it for me, please. It's the first time I am asking something for you right? Don't you love me?”

She nodded her head. “I do love you, I will do what you say. Do you love me too?”

Taehyung smiled, “Yes, of course. And I will love you more if you do what I say.”

When he left, his father asked him about Jungkook. "Taehyung, are you behind that guy’s difficulties in finding a job? And is he really Y/n's husband?"

Taehyung snapped back, "Stay out of my business, my personal life is not your concern."

His father chuckled, dismissing Taehyung's warning. "You're being pathetic, Taehyung. Why did you leave Korea for so long, only to come back and be so weak? You could have stayed and ensured Y/n never married anyone else."

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, his tone colder, "I left to escape this toxic mindset. Stay away from my life, Dad. You have no say in it anymore.”

“She has a child too, what are you gonna do about that? It is a disaster, it is a woman 's biological hormones, if they keep sleeping with a man, they will fall in love and be attached with him, women feel attached to the men they have a child with,” he exclaimed.

“She will have more than one child with me, and be more attached with me.” he said, his father chuckled.

“You still act like a child,”
__

Y/n stared at her boss, Taehyung, wide-eyed when he informed her about the last-minute fashion show in Japan. "Japan? But I wasn't prepared for an international trip," she stammered.

“Why not? You know events like this take place outside of Korea all the time, and Don't worry, Y/n. You'll do great. It's a fantastic opportunity for you."

Nervously, Y/n replied, "I'm excited, but I'm also nervous. It's so sudden, and I've never been to Japan. And Jun is still really young.”

Taehyung leaned against his desk, "I have an idea. Take Jungkook with you. It'll be a good experience for both of you."

She can't, she can't bring Jungkook.

Y/n hesitated, "I appreciate the suggestion, but Jungkook has his own commitments, and I can't just ask him to drop everything."

Taehyung winked, "Trust me, it'll be fine. Think about it, and let me know. It's a chance for you two to enjoy Japan together."

Y/n nodded, "I'll consider it and let you know, Taehyung.”

___

Jungkook patiently explained a math concept to Shinhye, but her attempts to touch his hand made him uneasy. He pushed her hand away and continue to solve the question.

“I am feeling warm,” she said As she took off her hoodie, revealing a crop top, Jungkook couldn't ignore the distraction. He could feel her acting weird. “Oppa, are you single?”

"Shinhye, we're here to study math. Please focus on the lesson."

"Oh, come on, I just want to know if you have a girlfriend.” She asked.

Jungkook lift her hand up showing her the wedding ring, “I am married and have a great family, now can we continue study?”

“ Don't be so serious. Why you marry so Young?” He asked

"Let's concentrate on the math problems, okay?"

"Why so uptight, Jungkook? I thought we could have some fun." She said.

“We need to respect the purpose of this session. Let's focus on studying.”

He could scold Seulgi, but he can scold Shinhye for her behavior.

__

"Japan, huh? It's quite a distance,” Jungkook said.

Y/n shared the news with Jungkook about an upcoming business event in Japan. Jungkook, though hesitant about the distance, didn't want to limit her opportunities.

“It is, but you know fashion events take place all around the world.” She said and he nodded his head.

“ I don't feel good about it's I don't know why, is there any way that you don't go on this trip?” He said and Y/n chuckled.

“Jungkook how can I not go? I am handling this event and the project.” She said.

“I don't want to restrict you. Focus on the project; we'll figure it out." Jungkook said

“ I'll make sure everything goes smoothly."

“Can I come along?” Jungkook asked. If he did, at least he will make sure Y/n is fine. Y/n was hesitant because of Taehyung. Even tho Taehyung said she can bring Jungkook.

“I don't think that is possible for you to come also Jun, he is too young to travel.”

Jungkook tried to understand her, "Just be careful, okay? Do you have a list of colleagues going with you? We need to ensure it's safe."

"Yes, I have a few female colleagues joining. It's a team effort."

"Good. Let me know their names, and I want to make sure everything is in place for a safe trip. I want you to focus on your project without worries.”
___