-9-

Chapter 9

Jungkook was furious after what Taehyung had said. Jungkook hasn't told anyone about what happened with her mother except Y/n.

He knows Y/n will not tell Taehyung about it.

Then how Taehyung knew about his past. He shook his head and focused on his work.

His eyes fell on her, Y/n. Wearing a formal dress, off shoulder, and hugging her waist beautifully. He thought he was dreaming, she looks surreal, as if light is falling on her face. But it was just her own glow.

He got pulled back to reality, he has never seen Y/n to wear just a dress, it was not revealing but gorgeous. And he really hopes she is not on a date, the restaurant owner gives him warning after his fight with Taehyung. But now Jungkook is scared that if Y/n is here on a date, he would smash the head on the guy with the heels she was wearing.

She looked at him, and she was a little surprised. "How many people?" The moment he opened his mouth her expression changed, a hint of sadness.

Y/n looked around the place. She took a deep breath and left for the table. Jungkook saw her at a table where two people were already seated.

It was her mother, Jungkook can guess, Y/n and her mother have the same face shape and eyes. But the man looks nothing like Y/n. He remembered Y/n telling him his father died, so it must be her step father.

She greeted her mom with a hug. Then, her step father, who put his hand on little lower than her waist during the hug.

Jungkook could see the awkwardness from miles away. Y/n was uncomfortable.

They sit and order. While her mother was asking about Y/n life. Y/n doesn't want to attend the dinner, but she avoided Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas.

Y/n knows her mood gets spoiled after meeting her mother, but she doesn't know why she thought it was a good idea to come here.

Jungkook didn't like the way her step father was looking at them, that creepy man was stripping her with his eye, anyone can tell his stare was not appropriate.

Oh wait, except Y/n's mother, who was either ignoring it or just didn't want to expect it.

Jungkook had enough of it. The way Her stepfather touches Y/n's necklace, her waist, her thighs. It was sickening and made Y/n visibly uncomfortable.

Jungkook did what he could, he knew he would get fired. But he can't stare at this.
He spilled the hot soup on her step father's hand, burning his hand.

"Ahh! What the fck!" He yelled at Jungkook.

"Sorry, sir." Jungkook said in an unapologetic tone. The restaurant owner came, he apologized to Y/n's step father and told Jungkook to leave.

Which he did, he doesn't regret a little bit. He changed his clothes and He went to the alley behind the restaurant.

After a few minutes, Y/n came there. "He is a powerful man. He is threatening That he will sue you. And that you did it intentionally."

"That is true. He should be glad I didn't cut his hands for touching you inappropriately." Jungkook replied.

She tried to hide her smile. Not even her mother stood up for her.

"There is no need to meet him. He is trying fck you." Jungkook was still furious.

"Hmm, I know."

"You know? Then Why did you come to dinner with that creep?"