-47-

Eunae sat at the dining table, trying to separate her vegetables from the rice on her plate.

“What Eunae, do you not like this? Should I ask the maids to make something else for you?” Mr. Kim asked her. She shook her head and continued to separate the vegetables from rice.

“Not together,” she said. Telling that she doesn't like vegetables mixed with rice for her. Mr. Kim instructed the maids not to mix her food.

“Should I help you?”

Eunae nodded, a small smile on her face. Mr. Kim grabbed a spare plate. He began to help her separate the vegetables from rice, Y/n was sitting beside them. She didn't do it because she knows Taehyung's father likes to take care of Eunae.

“Everything in its own place." He said.

“Not peas.” she said.

“Are you afraid of getting choked by them?” He asked and she nodded her head. Every autistic person is different, but there surely were some similarities between her and his wife. “I will divide them,” he said.

He feels a sense of fulfillment. After doing so, he turned his attention to Hyori.

"Hyori, I've found a really good match for you. He's successful, charming, and I believe you two would get along splendidly," Mr. Kim said, a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"But I'm not interested in marriage at the moment." Hyori replied she was still waiting for Jungkook. After he left she went to New York many times but he always told her to go back. And says he doesn't want any commitments or relationships.

Taehyung joined the conversation. "Hyori, you've never even dated anyone. Maybe you should give it a chance. You might be surprised."

Hyori chuckled, "Tae, marriage is not my priority right now. I have other things to focus on."

Mr. Kim turned to Y/n, who was eating her meal, "Y/n, what do you think? Do you like the man I have in mind for Hyori?"

Y/n considered the question before responding with a smile, "Yes,, I think he's a great match. Hyori deserves happiness, and if this man can provide that, I'm all for it. I'd love to see her settle down."

Hyori clenched his fists, why does she want her to marry anyone?

Hyori stood up, “I don't want to marry anyone.”

__

Y/n was cutting some fruits for Eunae, they maids were there but she likes to do most of Eunae's work herself.

“You want to get rid of me,” Hyori said.

Y/n looked up, “What?”

Ever since she got married with Taehyung, she has noticed how Hyori has changed, she is a lot meaner to Y/n and they are definitely not friends anymore.

“Why would you tell him you want me to get married? Are you trying to get rid of me?" She said,

Y/n, taken aback by the accusation, quickly shook her head. “No, why would I?”

“If you don't want to marry, that is your choice too,” Y/n replied.

“Are you still in contact with Jungkook?” Hyori asked. Because Jungkook is not even picking up her calls he has blocked her number.

“No, I am not.”

“As if, do you still send him an email?” She asked, Y/n was surprised because of how she knew about the emails.

“Send them emails?” Taehyung asked. When he just came, Hyori turned to Taehyung.

“I was just telling your wife that she needs to be loyal to one man.” Hyori said.