《Adriane》248 Days

Client: MyriamRow

Reviewer: -forever-summer-

Thank you for choosing me as your reviewer. I hope my review helps you.

Cover: 5/10

The cover is good and I like the idea behind it. But then, there is a lot going on the cover and it isn't placed neatly. Neat placement could help attract more readers to your book.

Also, try to change the font, the title isn't clearly visible and it will make your book go unnoticed by the readers. Try to make the title bold and add a small subtitle to make it neat and beautiful.

There are a lot of designers who could help you with making a cover on Wattpad.

Title: 8/10

It was a nice title. Adding a number as your title keeps your book more mysterious and intrigues the readers to read the book.

But then, there is a possibility that it makes it harder for people to remember your book title. They may not be able to come back to it even if they find it interesting while searching for new books.

So, as much as a number title could be advantageous, it is disadvantageous. If you could find a more appropriate title than this one, it would help get your book more recognition and readers.

Blurb: 3/10

Your blurb could have been better. It was more like a summary than a blurb.

A blurb is a short description of the book's main character and conflict, usually between 100 and 200 words, that traditionally is included on the inside cover or on the back of a book. It serves you on the consumer marketing front, giving a glimpse into your story with just enough information to entice, holding back enough to avoid spoilers. It's a teaser of your book, not a summary.

In your blurb you have mentioned every detail that we would notice in the first few chapters giving out the plot and it makes things less interesting for the readers.

A blurb must make the readers pick your book in a sea of hundreds if they find it interesting.

Try adding dialogues that may intrigue readers or quotes from the book or that represents the book. Add some suspense, show the confusion the protagonist is facing in the blurb and reveal the questions on her mind. Don't give away the whole plot, try to minimise it and decide what the readers must know before reading the book and what they must learn in the book. It will help make your blurb a bit better.

Arrange the blurb neatly, give spaces in between paragraphs and make it look more organised to attract more readers. Don't mention that Alexa is falling for Grayson, let the readers discover that in the book, it will make the book more interesting for the readers.

Plot: 5/10

Your plot was nice but it could have been executed well. It could have been made more interesting and with more twists and turns.

You could have taken your time with the plot development rather than rushing to it. Make the readers believe and connect before improving on the plot.

In the first few chapters, the story line was too rushed and it didn't leave much time for the readers to understand the plot or characters.

Creativity: 4/10

There are a lot of stories with a similar plot of amnesia. The creativity of the author lies in making the book more interesting and making the story more intriguing for the readers.