18

☆ 18. Chapter 18: The Most Terrible Chi Yan in the Last Days

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 18 Chi Yandu

, the most terrifying in the last days, blamed this kind of life atmosphere for being too heavy, and Jiang Ge almost thought that they had been married for many years.

The children are all over the mountains, and they take good care of themselves one by one, and they are very strong.

Fortunately, Chi Yan spoke out in time and gave him a realistic blow.

Alas, it turned out to be all fantasies, he and Chi Yan are not in love yet, what kind of marriage.

Today is still a day when I want to fall in love.

The back of the Zombie Emperor was full of depression, and he went to get dishes and chopsticks for Chi Yan with heavy steps.

Chi Yan: ??

What is this man doing? There was always a lot of sorrow, and a sigh that he couldn't understand.

Why is it all? I was walking hand-in-hand just now, but now I sigh as soon as I return to the farm.

Isn't it possible that Jiangge hasn't had enough shopping? Still want to go shopping?

Chi Yan sat at the dining table, looking at Jiang Ge who was serving him soup in confusion.

"You can just leave me alone. Chi Yan interrupted Jiang Ge's movements, Jiang Ge frowned and glared at Chi Yan unhappily.

His tone was serious: "I'm coming!" I'm going to take care of you. "

Chi Yan: ...

Tell you to stop working, or is it a mistake?

Sure enough, the Zombie Emperor's brain circuit couldn't be understood.

He shook his head amusedly, continued to eat, and when he was almost finished, he asked, "Do you still want to go out shopping?" Chi

Yan just thought that Jiang Ge hadn't played enough, and he had been holding back on the farm for three years, and he finally went out to breathe, and he might be a little unhappy that he came back so soon.

Jiang Ge tilted his head: "Hold hands?"

Chi Yan was speechless for a few seconds, and nodded helplessly: "Lead, you can hold if you want." "

How could he be so obsessed with holding hands? Two big men, won't he feel crooked?

Jiang Ge didn't feel tired at all, he just wanted to stick to Chi Yan, the closer the better.

If Chi Yan knew, he would say: "Don't stick it, it will become dense." "

You're all zombie emperors, so just rub it for me, won't I become a big zombie in the next step?

That's it, Da Ba Da Ba!

The vegetables planted in the field are about to ripen again, which is frighteningly fast, much faster than the seeds sent by the system at the beginning.

"Is it because I bought the seeds with my points, so it's a lot better than the one I gave away?

Jiang Ge nodded without hesitation and sold the system cleanly.

The system that plays with chicks: ...

Evil, some people will do anything for love!

Anyway, they have spent more than six years, and the former host doesn't care about his pretty boy system at all!