157

☆ 157. Chapter 157: Back to the Farm

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 157 Back to the

Farm Chi Yan glanced at Jiang Ge, although the farm was nominally his, it was essentially Jiang Ge's.

If Jiang Ge was unwilling, Chi Yan would not consider taking them up the mountain.

Kuang Qize before them was fine, because they had nothing to do with Jiang Ge. But Chi Yan could obviously feel that Jiang Ge didn't like the teacher very much.

Even though he had a polite and calm face, Chi Yan could feel that Jiang Ge's attitude towards them was rather perfunctory.

Jiang Ge was a little stunned, he didn't expect Chi Yan to look at him.

Is this asking for his opinion?

"Do what you think. Jiang Ge rubbed the top of Chi Yan's hair.

Even if he doesn't like his rivals in their house, it doesn't matter if he is destined to be a loser.

Chi Yan smiled: "Yes, but do you have to deal with the affairs of your base first?" "

The central base looks peaceful and peaceful on the surface, but it's just the peace of the outer and inner most people.

The central circle in the center of power, and some inner people who have always been close to the central circle, they are not at all at ease.

The lordship is empty, and there are many people who want to sit on that throne.

Wei Tongyan sighed and nodded, his face a little tired: "Those nobles in the central circle have been turned upside down.

"Some in the outer and inner layers have expressed their willingness to make the man who saved them a lord. Liu Yutao looked at Chi Yan.

Chi Yan smiled: "Impossible." "

He's ready to give up the Dawn base, and he still has a central base? He didn't want to be the one who was wronged.

He had a hunch that the struggle at the base would soon be over, and when his Yanjiang base was relocated, he would be able to go back to the farm to rest.

When the time comes, in addition to the number of crystal nuclei every day, it is to eat, drink and have fun, and it is beautiful to think about.

"I think it's better for you to compete than those guys to be the leaders. Chi Yan fell into the sofa and dangled his legs leisurely, "The most important thing is to cancel the distinction between the inner and outer layers, especially the center circle." "

I don't know what kind of stupid fork Kan Xiongfeng is, engaging in this kind of class system.

It was an era that was getting more and more advanced, and the more he lived, the more he went back.

Huo Yiyang and Liu Yutao glanced at each other.

They unanimously felt that the only person who could do this was Chi Yan.

Chi Yan's combat power can be regarded as the ceiling of the end of the world, even if his own ability is not outstanding, but he has countless alien plants and zombies behind him, and there is also the support of a zombie emperor.

When the time comes, there will be their support, the 'hearts of the people' of the inner and outer inhabitants, and it will be easy to win the position of lord.

But the trouble is that Chi Yan is not interested in this position.

Originally, they wanted to be lobbyists today.