92

☆ 92. Chapter 92: Zombie Xiao Qin

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 92 Zombie Xiao Qin

"..."Chi Yan glanced at Jiang Ge helplessly, he wanted to say that his native language was speechless.

He was obviously talking about opening a supermarket, but Jiang Ge was talking about whether he loved or not.

Chi Yan finally couldn't hold back, smiled with his head held high, plunged his head into Jiang Ge's arms, and said coquettishly: "I know, I know!" I love you too! Love you the most! This

is a very inappropriate move for Chi Yan, but he just wants to be coquettish in his boyfriend's arms.

There has never been anyone who can make him coquettish before, and no one has provided him with an environment where he can do whatever he wants.

But now Jiang Ge is willing to fuel Chi Yan's bad temper.

He likes all kinds of fresh and beautiful Chi Yan.

On the other hand, Chi Yan is willing to let go of all his burdens, and those who deliberately pretend to be old can be put down in front of Jiang Ge.

has been getting along for a long time, and coquettish or anything is easy to do, and it is completely spoiled like this by Jiang Ge.

Chi Yan also found that Jiang Ge liked his state of dependence very much.

In love, you have to cooperate with each other, so Chi Yan is very cooperative with Jiang Ge's preferences.

often inadvertently, deliberately play coquettish and soft to Jiang Ge, every time I see the unbearable heartbeat in Jiang Ge's eyes, I feel a sense of accomplishment.

The two of them wandered around the base, and finally chose a shop on the commercial street.

With a total of four floors, it covers a wide area and is just enough to open a supermarket.

Koike's supermarket must be magnificent, and there will be a lot of people who come to buy things at that time, so why not ask for a bigger supermarket?

After he chooses the address, he doesn't care, he's now the city lord of this base!

Can't you summon Xiao Qin to help him deal with all the follow-up matters?

Chi Yan, who resisted being the city lord in every possible way before, now realizes the beauty of being in power.

As long as there is someone working under him, he can be the shopkeeper throughout the whole process, waiting for others to help him work hahahaha!

After Qin Ruogu finished dealing with the matter of foreign plants, he returned to the office and started working, and as soon as he sat down, he received a message that Chi Yan asked him to get a supermarket.

He could only get up helplessly, and immediately let people clean and modify first, and then select a few suitable workers.

Standing in front of the store, Qin Ruogu thought about it and called Chi Yan.

At that time, Chi Yan had already returned to the farm and was counting the goods.

"What?

Qin Ruogu hesitated for two seconds and said, "The staff of your supermarket, can you let the old man who lives on the edge of the city occupy a place?"

Chi Yan blinked and thought for a moment, as if there was such an old man before. The old man who is in a very bad state and looks like he is about to be infected by the mutant virus, and he has a grandson.