52

☆ 52. Chapter 52: Leaving in the RV

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 52 Driving the RV and

setting off, Chi Yanren was stupid, staring at him, only seeing Jiang Ge's three-dimensional chin.

He was going crazy, and he thought of the last time Jiang Ge kissed him.

At that time, it seemed to be different from the feeling now, and it was peace of mind and quiet joy at that time.

But now it's nervous and excited, and my heart is beating uncontrollably.

Plop, plop, in his ears is his own heartbeat or the heartbeat of this Mr. Zombie, he can't tell.

Because my head is numb, I can't think at all.

Jiang Ge stretched out his hand to hug Chi Yan, he really wanted to take advantage of this anger to kiss Chi Yan's lips.

But no, he is still a zombie carrying highly poisonous, and he can't kiss Chi Yan, otherwise everyone will finish playing if he is accidentally infected.

"Koike? Jiang Ge whispered to Chi Yan.

Ji Yan smacked his eyelids and responded with a trembling response from his nose: "Huh?

Mr.

Zombie raised his chin and rested on the top of Chi Yan's head, hugged his sweetheart tightly in his arms, and his voice was a little aggrieved: "Don't keep staring at others, okay?" Because

he has never dared to confess to Chi Yan, he has no confidence to express his heart to Chi Yan.

So he is very jealous, and whenever Chi Yan gets closer to his friends, Jiang Ge will feel sour for a while when he sees it.

Including the campus festival or the campus sports meeting, Chi Yan is always full of youthful sweat, and he will follow different people around him, and there are little girls who send water and milk tea to Chi Yan.

Those all made Jiang Ge jealous.

But it was just jealousy, and there was nothing he could do about anything else.

Or else? Who is he? It's just a senior or a businessman who invests in research.

Where did he get the qualifications to be jealous.

But now Jiang Ge feels that his status is different from before, and now he should be regarded as Chi Yan's prospective boyfriend, right?

So it's reasonable not to keep looking at others with a small object that is staring at your future, right?

Jiang Ge was looking for an excuse for himself, for his greedy desire to have all Chi Yan, and to find a reason to be at ease.

Fortunately, his anxiety was answered, and the person in his arms leaned on it safely, and his sweet and soft breath was very real in response to him.

"Oh..." Chi Yan closed his eyes and whispered: "If you don't look at it, you won't look at it." "

He has an awkward personality, although he is a little arrogant, but in fact... Anyway, it's quite obedient.

Since he is his future boyfriend, then be considerate of others, although he doesn't mean that when he sees Kuang Qize.

After hugging for a few minutes, Chi Yan was really embarrassed, so he pushed Jiang Ge: "You go and clean up your things!"

Mr.

Zombie chuckled, gentle and sweet, and kissed the top of Chi Yan's head: "Hug it again."

So Chi Yan didn't move, and softened into a puddle of water in Jiang Ge's arms.