181

☆ 181. Chapter 181: Stay Here or Leave?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 181: Stay Here or Leave?

Chi Yan's mouth was like a trap.

The suddenness didn't stop, Wei Tongyan and they all heard the trance, not to mention the person who was scolded by Chi Yan?

Yu Le really cried this time, he grew so big, and it was the first time he was pointed at his nose and scolded so ugly.

This crying was sincere, not because of acting at all. He cried very ugly, because he was real, so he forgot to do expression management.

But what made him even more panicked was, why did Chi Yan know so much?

Did they disappear for a day and a night to investigate him?

And he and the other men...

What kind of thing, why would Chi Yan know? Chi Yan knows, doesn't that mean Jiang Ge also knows?

Yu Le cried and put on makeup, and looked up at Jiang Ge cautiously, but Jiang Ge didn't give him a look.

He was concentrating on peeling the shrimp shell for Chi Yan.

Why! Why is this all like this, Jiang Ge doesn't want to look at him!

Is Jiang Ge so indifferent? He has such a dirty mouth, and he keeps swearing and swearing, and he is indifferent?

Or... He has been involved with so many men, Jiang Ge has no idea at all?

What the hell is going on? Why didn't this group react to his abilities?

Even if the ability level is higher than his, it should be manipulated.

Even their patriarch is one level higher than him, but isn't he still being manipulated by him?

It's weird.

Yu Le couldn't figure it out, but now wasn't the time to think about it.

He wants to make Chi Yan the target of everyone!

Yu Le finally remembered to do expression management, and said to the others crying: "I... I'm not like that, why does he say that about me?

He wiped his tears delicately: "I just want Chi Yan to divide the food for you to eat, after all, my brothers haven't eaten this pre-apocalyptic food for a long time, haven't they?" Why is he so fierce and so selfish? Obviously he has so many things, it should be easy for him to give up a little, right? "

I didn't expect that Chi Yan would be..."

In the past, as long as Yu Le said the first sentence, someone would immediately come to comfort him, but today it was so strange that after saying so much, no one paid attention to him.

Yu Le raised his head in a panic, only to find that everyone else was looking at him with complicated expressions.

"The Son... Actually, it's someone else's thing, and it's his own business whether they let it out or not, right?

"That's right, what to do with other people's things is their own business. "

He gave it to us, of course we were happy, but... Others want to eat it themselves, so why do they have to let it out? It has to be something that a virgin can do. There

were many echoes, but each sentence was a refutation of Yu Le's previous words.

His eyes widened in disbelief, what was going on?