32

☆ 32. Chapter 32: Welcome to the City Lord

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 32 Chi Yan, who welcomed the Chi City Lord

and was still fishing on the farm, didn't know that he had been entrusted with a heavy responsibility.

Almost the entire base is looking for him, the people in the outer layer are excited, and the people in the inner layer have mixed feelings.

In fact, anyone with eyes can see that Chi Yan doesn't seem to like the people in the inner layer very much, and he is much better to the people in the outer layer.

But they also know that Chi Yan is a very good person, at least he loves and hates clearly, he still has so many vegetables and fruits, and there will be uncontaminated meat in the future.

Including the yogurt he used to make fruits, it is also something that is not visible at all in the last days.

If Chi Yan becomes the lord of the city, it will naturally outweigh the disadvantages, that is... The people in the inner layer are a little worried, when the new city lord takes office with three fires, what will happen to the people who don't like their inner layer?

——

At noon on the second day, Chi Yan finally appeared at the gate of the base, and when the people at the city gate looked at Chi Yan's figure from afar, he was still chatting with Jiang Ge.

"It's so boring, I just eat, sleep, eat and sleep every day, at most work in the fields, and now I don't seem to have anything to do.

Jiang Ge didn't know what to say, he didn't have the talent to chat, so he could only nod on the side.

"I remember you used to have a lot of good cars! Still not there? "Chi Yan wants to come out one by one, he wants to drive out to play, since he woke up, he has been going back and forth between the farm and the Wolong base.

Haven't been anywhere else.

Others drive in the last days to move faster, or to be hidden and safe, and try not to be attacked by zombies.

But Chi Yan is different, if he asks for a car, it's purely to go out and go around.

Guo Yi's Ferrari model before gave Chi Yan inspiration.

It's all the end of the world, as long as the key is found, wouldn't it be all his luxury car!

"No oil. Jiang Ge's cold voice pulled Chi Yan back to reality in a second.

Chi Yan: ...

Oh, he forgot about this fatal factor.

"Well, what's going on. Chi Yan looked up at the sky in disappointment.

Jiang Ge stretched out his hand, bent his eyes and rubbed Chi Yan's hair: "There must be gasoline in the major bases, and if you can't drive new energy vehicles, the central base has developed a car that absorbs solar energy in all directions."

After a pause, Jiang Ge said again: "My cars are all in the garage, if no one goes in, they should all be there." "

Jiang Ge used to hear from others that Chi Yan likes off-road vehicles, so the cars in his garage are all off-road, except for the cars he usually uses to commute to work.

Because at that time, I thought that if I was with Chi Yan, I could give it all to Chi Yankai.

It's a pity that he never had time to confess, but it shouldn't be too late.