73

☆ 73. Chapter 73: Mr. Zombie fulfills a wish

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 73: Mr. Zombie fulfilled a careful wish

, "Oh~" Chi Yan lowered his head indifferently, "It's this one." Then

he will know who really killed Xiao Wu.

It seemed that Qin Ruogu still couldn't put his mind at ease, afraid that the supernatural person would sense the zombies underground, so he struck first and killed Xiao Wu.

I don't know if there was a single corpse left this time.

There is a high probability that it will not, but Chi Yan didn't expect Qin Ruogu to blame him for this matter.

However, no matter who killed Xiao Wu and whether he blamed him or not, the people of Dawn would suspect him.

It's an IQ problem, no way.

Chi Yan's attitude angered the people in the Dawn Base even more, and they shouted loudly, Chi Yan was a murderer, and he was so arrogant!

The others looked embarrassed, and when they were called out just now, the people of Dawn all said that it was Chi Yan who took people away and killed them. They are going to Qin Ruogu to seek justice, and they hope that the city lords can help to testify.

Although no one believed it, he was dragged out, and he could only reluctantly follow him.

But when they arrived here, they saw Chi Yan standing there dignifiedly, looking at the harmonious atmosphere between him and the city lord, it was estimated that they were still eating together just now.

Such an obvious alibi proves that Chi Yan is an immortal who can kill people while eating!

At this time, smart people should shut up and expose this matter, so that the two sides don't have to make such an ugly noise.

But the people of Dawn are like having abnormal brains, and they are still unrelenting, like shrews scolding the street.

"Only Chi Yan would hate the people in our base so much! Only he would do such a vicious and despicable thing! The person who had had his arm torn off by Chi Yan before stared at Chi Yan through gritted teeth.

Chi Yan blinked innocently: "That's not true, you don't deserve to be hated by me, at most you just look down on me." Seeing

that Chi Yan was so oily and salty, his tone was so perfunctory.

The people present could see that this matter had nothing to do with Chi Yan.

But the matter has come to this point, how can the people of Dawn give up, if they say that it has nothing to do with Chi Yan now, they will be too shameless.

Chenxi's eyes were heavy, and he turned to look at Qin Ruogu: "City Lord Qin, please also help us uphold justice"

Chi Yan also looked at Qin Ruogu, he was very curious about how this real murderer would react.

Qin Ruogu's face was expressionless, but if he looked closely, he could find the impatience in his eyes.

Apparently has lost patience with this group of people.

"Chenxi, I thought that as a city lord, at least you shouldn't be so naïve.

He had already made his attitude clear when he opened his mouth, and his face was getting worse and worse for Chenxi.

"Is it true that a person who is the lord of the city should say something that is unfounded? Qin Ruogu sighed in disappointment: "Chi Yan has been here with me all night, we are chatting about business, and then we have dinner together, do you want to say that during this time, Chi Yan also went to take away the people from your base, and killed people by the way?"