84

☆ 84. Chapter 84: I want to give him a stable future

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 84 I want to give him a stable future

, Chi Yan has always known that he has a bad temper, and he also understands that his quality is just like that.

No one ever taught him how to be a virtuous man, nor was he told to be a well-bred man.

He was able to grow up groping on his own, without becoming a street ruffian, and he thought he was very good.

So when someone says that he is uneducated, it is not so difficult to accept.

It's just a little bit of loss once in a while.

Why is it that everyone else has someone to bring, but he doesn't.

Growing up as a bad-tempered child, he doesn't think there's anything wrong with it, but...

Chi Yan looked at Jiang Ge carefully, would Jiang Ge also think that he was a person with a bad temper?

Do you feel tired and bored?

Jiang Ge looked at Chi Yan's cautious and aggrieved expression, and his whole heart sank.

I thought that Chi Yan was hurt because of this person's words, and he was aggrieved as if he was going to cry in the next second.

He absolutely couldn't tolerate Ji Yan shedding tears because of other people's stupidity.

Jiang Ge stepped forward, hugged Chi Yan hard, and clasped his head in his arms.

Then he lowered his eyes indifferently, a chill flashed in his blood-red eyes, and before the bald head could react, he directly stepped on his head.

"Holy! Kuang Qize couldn't help but exclaim.

In addition to him, there were other people, the members of the Beacon Squad and Dawn who were hanging on the vines, all of them were frightened.

One kick! Just one kick! And crush people's heads!

Chi Yan's vision was covered, and his ears were covered by Jiang Ge's warm big hands. Although his perception had decreased, he could roughly know what was going on.

Imagining that scene, Chi Yan felt a little sick to his stomach.

Fortunately, Jiang Ge knew this, and he didn't want Chi Yan to see such a bloody scene, so he hurriedly threw out a few zombies to clean up, and Yizhi also came out to help.

Carry the corpse back to the space and throw it to the zombies to add food.

The zombies took brushes and buckets and cleaned the floor very consciously, and one was responsible for spraying fresh energies to wash away all the smell of blood.

The members of the Beacon Squad, who should have been scared, instantly felt too scared.

What kind of picture is this? Zombies and alien plants cleaning?

They looked at Chi Yan, who was still covering his head, and shivered.

I finally began to wake up to what kind of person I provoked.

This man can take the zombies and the heterophytes to the table! And let them do the work!

What's even more terrifying is that I don't know where these things came from, they appeared completely out of thin air! Does Chi Yan still have a space that he can carry around and nurture these mutants?