31

☆ 31. Chapter 31: Jiang Ge's eyes only contain Chi Yan

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 31 Jiang Ge's eyes only accommodate Chi Yan Jiang Ge sleeping peacefully in the bathtub, and Chi Yan

fell asleep warmly in the bed.

The plants and the farm animals were also asleep, and there were only two busy figures, still working in the vegetable patch.

Guo Yi and Jiang Yilun were given the task, because Chi Yan said that he wanted to grow millet spicy and cook his own dishes in the future, and he was so spicy.

So Jiang Ge asked them to dig out the uncultivated land overnight, and now in the middle of the night, they are still digging with hoes.

The action is too slow, there is no way, it can only be consumed by time.

Chi Yan slept very peacefully in this kind of digging sound of you and me.

In the early morning of the second day, Chi Yan got up from a full sleep and went to the bathroom to see Jiang Ge for the first time.

This time there was more nutrient solution than the last time, and Jiang Ge hadn't woken up yet.

After Chi Yan washed lightly, he went out to bask in the sun and stretch his waist.

By the way, check how the two zombie brothers are doing, at this time, they are still digging the last small piece of land.

"You're slow, you haven't finished digging in one night! Chi Yan rolled his eyes in disgust.

The two zombies flinched.

That's right, this is another inheritance of Jiang Ge's fine tradition, afraid of Chi Yan.

Today is a pony system, running out of the stable: "Xiao Chi Chi ~ Eat ~ "

Chi Yan in the morning will be a little short-tempered, see who scolds whom.

"How do you live where the animals sleep all day? It's not a chicken coop or a horse shed, you change whether you live in a pigsty. The

system's cheerful footsteps stopped, and flicked its tail aggrievedly.

Woo woo, I was scolded by this fierce host in the morning, and they just told him to eat!

"If you're bored, drive the ducks and geese to the pond. He said and looked at the two zombies who had finally put down their hoes, "You go and herd the cattle, sheep and horses!" After saying that

, he turned around and went in for breakfast, and as the owner of the farm, he had to be leisurely and happy, and leave all the work to others to do.

At noon, Chi Yan commanded two zombies and alien plants to reclaim the seedling field. I didn't expect them to finish it today, anyway, they could finish it the day after tomorrow.

He just rested for two days and went to the Wolong base to open a vegetable and fruit store.

The two zombies wanted to cry without tears, rolled up their trouser legs, went to the tool room to find tools for ploughing the land, and took over the work that might have to be done for several days in a row.

After waiting for most of the day, Jiang Ge didn't come out of the bathtub, and Chi Yan had already gone in to see it no less than ten times.

He waited anxiously, feeling that Jiang Ge was not there, and he was panicking.

This feeling is not right, why do you have the idea of suddenly not being able to leave each other?

Chi Yan sat under the eaves, his eyes closed, the sunset was quite comfortable on his body, and he warmed up while there was still sunshine.