162

☆ 162. Chapter 162: Ji Yan was stunned

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 162 Chi Yan was stunned and

received it quickly, because the base was relocated Chi Yan was not at ease, so he asked the alien plants to lead the team to protect them, so he could arrive quickly with just one thought.

When Chi Yan rushed to the outside of the forest with a group of people, he didn't have to go out of his way to look for the zombies, standing in the city in the distance, he could see a huge zombie with a black and swarthy body.

The zombie pulled out a heterogeneous plant and stuffed it with its mouth wide open.

"Vomit..." Chi Yan couldn't hold back retching after taking a look.

It is better to see than to hear, and it is a thousand times more disgusting than he imagined.

Jiang Ge carefully followed Chi Yan's back and took out water for him to drink.

"Just stay here, let's just get over there. Jiang Ge felt sorry for Chi Yan, if Chi Yan continued to vomit like this, he would have to vomit out of the overnight meal.

Chi Yan propped up his knees and half-propped himself up: "I can yue, I can... Hey, forget it. "

It's the first time he's seen something so disgusting in his life.

From a distance, it looks like it's piled up with countless blackened fat.

If he hadn't known that those were little zombies, maybe Chi Yan would have really vomited to death.

In the end, they decided to let Chi Yan stay here, and Professor Wei also stayed to protect Chi Yan.

Although it is recognized that Chi Yan is very strong, Chi Yan and Jiang Ge know in their hearts that he is just an ordinary person with no special abilities.

When something unexpected happens, it's better to have someone by your side.

Jiang Ge and the others quickly disappeared and left, and Chi Yan and Professor Wei moved to another mountain for safety, just in time to see the situation over there.

Chi Yan sat on the ground with his back to that side, he was afraid that he would be able to vomit and kill himself if he looked at it again today.

He won't be a hero, and he won't hold on to the scene that doesn't suit him.

A greasy middle-aged man like Kan Xiongfeng is at most greasy and diaphragm-responsive, but this kind of thing that can be called a visual biochemical weapon, he really can't do it.

Professor Wei stood behind Chi Yan and kept gently helping him to follow his breath, "Why don't you close your eyes and squint for a while?"

Chi Yan's uncomfortable appearance, he felt worried when he looked at it.

Chi Yan waved his hand: "Forget it, I can't sleep." "

Because I just vomited, it was very uncomfortable, and my head was swollen and painful.

"Roar!! Suddenly, there was a loud bang behind him.

The underage Xenophyte was almost eaten by the roots, Jiang Ge rescued the Xenophyte in time, and the food was suddenly taken away, and the giant zombie opened its mouth and let out a roar.

"Gross! Chi Yan covered his nose, turned left and right, and hid in Wei Tongyan's arms.

Death, death! This thing isn't just ugly! It also pollutes the air! Roar, the air on their side stinks!