119

☆ 119. Chapter 119: The Night of the Four

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 119 The night of the four of them came back in the middle of the night

, thinking that Chi Yan would wait for them to come back to report the news.

But when they got to the small yard of the farm, the black lights blinded the fire, and the alien plants and zombies were resting.

Ling Yishen had quite a question about this matter and wanted to ask it for a long time.

"Where did they go? Are there any other places to live on this mountain? Why can't I find anyone all the time? "Chi Yan is a farmer, and he shares it with Jiang Ge, so he can sense the location of these subordinates at will.

But they can't sense the farmer's location.

Kuang Qize glared at Ling Yishen with hatred: "They have other places to live, and it's far away from here!" After all, people are serious couples, and this kind of late-night activity always has to be a little well-known!

Han Han Ling Yi squinted deeply, very puzzled: "What activity?" "

Or is it well known, so how did he not know?

Kuang Qize: ...

"Are you kidding me? This kind of thing you dare to say you don't know? Kuang Qize felt ridiculous, in the era of this per capita Minion, there would be such a simple person?

Someone who looks like a thief, dare to say that he doesn't know anything?

Ling Yishen really didn't know much about it, he rarely touched on this aspect before the end of the world, and after the end of the world, he was even more busy with his life and a bite to eat.

There was little chance of contact.

His expression was ignorant, and Kuang Qize was stunned, so he gestured to Ling Yishen, in vain that this little white could understand.

But obviously Ling Yishen couldn't understand it, his eyes were even more confused, and he didn't understand why Kuang Qize put his right index finger in the circle circled by his left hand.

Kuang Qize was desperate, he felt that he shouldn't have hope for this fool, he might really be poisoned by the zombie virus, after all, the source of his virus was very different.

"Do you want to know? What did they go to do. Kuang Qize gritted his teeth, took a deep breath, and looked at Ling Yishen with dead fish eyes.

Ling Yishen shook his head: "I don't really want to, it doesn't matter if I can't know." "

He didn't have any curiosity before, but now that he has a comfortable life, it is inevitable that there will be a little gossip.

Kuang Qize was in a heavy mood, and he sincerely hoped that Ling Yishen would not be so simple.

"No, you want to know, you desperately want to know right now! Kuang Qize tugged on Ling Yishen's collar, dragged him down the mountain, and slammed the door of the wooden house shut.

He decided to tell Ling Yishen by word and deed, what did Chi Yan do they do!

If he can't teach Ling Yishen after tonight, he will smash the brain of this stupid zombie!

Half an hour later, the plants covered their ears shyly.

Xiao Chichi and Jiang Ge will still care about their existence and go to the villa to sleep.