122

☆ 122. Chapter 122: Professor Wei

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 122: Professor

Wei: "Yes. Chi Yan bowed his head sadly.

"Those people were out there mutating and never came back. Chi Yan played with the mask in his hand, and he couldn't help but feel sad.

All of them are victims of other people's greed.

They never came back, and there may be family and friends who feel sorry for them and will think of him when they can't sleep late at night.

But in everyone's mind, those who didn't come back just died outside because of their bad luck due to lack of strength.

No one knows that the people who really kill them are the bases they trust and rely on to survive.

"What is the purpose of their research on this thing? Jiang Ge held Chi Yan's shoulder and comforted him silently.

"That's right. Kuang Qize slammed his fist into the palm of his hand: "Are they really just thinking about the future of mankind?" Want to develop a vaccine so you don't have to worry about zombies in the future?

Chi Yan sneered: "I don't think they will be so kind, what if those so-called vaccines are not vaccines at all?" "

They're confined to a misconception that if the developer signals that it's a vaccine, they'll really think it's a vaccine.

But is that really the case? Chi Yan didn't think that this was something that the people in the central circle of the central base would do.

They wouldn't have that kindness.

How can really well-meaning people make a distinction between the inner and outer layers, and they themselves live in the central circle with peace of mind?

After Kuang Qize heard this, his throat tightened a little, and he looked at Ling Yishen, trying that he could know something.

"If it's not a vaccine, what would it be?

Ling Yi shook his head with deep regret, he was also the one who was deceived, and it was impossible for him to know the truth.

At this time, everyone's eyes were focused on Chi Yan, and Chi Yan pinched his eyebrows tiredly.

"What if a new human is developed? "Just like Kuang Qize and Ling Yishen now, they are strictly speaking, new human beings.

It's a human and a zombie.

They are completely consistent in appearance, living Xi, eating and talking, all human.

But their blood may not stand up to scrutiny.

They are not afraid of zombies, and when zombies see them, they will treat them as if they were of their own kind.

"Probably, they will think that this is a kind of human evolution. Chi Yan put down his mask, and a faint sneer appeared on the corner of his mouth, "Whoever develops a new human race, he will become the king of the unification of this world." "

Dominating the world?

What a noble ambition.

Kuang Qize's eyes looked at Chi Yan with even more admiration, and Ling Yishen was not far behind.

He now thinks that Mr. Chi is not a human, he may be an immortal, or a god operator.

is excellent in all aspects, and on the day he entered the base, he could guess the truth in more than an hour.