137

☆ 137. Chapter 137: Unpleasant People Passed on to People

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 137: Unpleasant People Passed Warm

Time: Passed Quickly.

Chi Yan took out a crystal nucleus and gave it to Jiang Ge: "Before, Mao Shu said that he used this to record our movements, can the crystal nucleus also be used as a camera?" Chi Yan, a small wealth fan, felt that he saw a business opportunity, and if he could really be used as a

camera, he would find more to sell to others!

Jiang Ge funnily pinched the tip of Chi Yan's nose: "This is just a recorder made in the shape of a crystal nucleus, not a crystal nucleus." "

Ahh

He was depressed and threw the recorder on the ground not wanting to look at it again.

The small temperament makes him extremely skilled, Jiang Ge smiled the whole time, looking at him with love in his eyes.

His Koike is so good-looking, and even better when he's angry.

Because I like Chi Yan so vividly, I can clearly perceive that he is still alive and really by his side. So Jiang Ge sometimes deliberately provokes Chi to get angry in that kind of thing.

I just want to see Chi Yanqi gritting his teeth but his coquettish appearance with red eyes.

Because he was in a bad mood, Chi Yan decided to harm others.

He pulled out the phone he had snatched from the Central Base Adepts and sent out a message.

[I have successfully approached, and the other party has agreed to take me to the warehouse soon.] Kan

Xiongfeng laughed out loud after receiving the information, and immediately called for all the researchers involved in the new human potion.

The progress of the Yanjiang base is gratifying, and their research will naturally speed up the progress, if the research of the medicine is successful, and the vegetables and fruits of the Yanjiang base are under his control, then this world will completely become his belonging!

Just imagining that he could be so excited that he was short of breath, Kan Xiongfeng gave an order to let them organize a new round of injections as soon as possible.

Liu Yutao, who was sober-minded, quietly glanced at Professor Wei, who was expressionless.

At the end of the short meeting, Liu Yutao followed Professor Wei all the way.

Wei Tongyan stopped and lowered his tone: "You and I can't do anything." "

With the ability of the two of them, it is impossible to stop this imperative genetic modification.

Liu Yutao was a little silent, he was only now sad to realize how stupid he was, he really believed that Kan Xiongfeng had believed in those studies for so long

, and it was based on the fact that all mankind was no longer afraid of zombies.

If it weren't for Chi Yan's sudden appearance, he might have been kept in the dark for the rest of his life, and no one would have told him.

But now is not the time to think about that, the priority is how to stop this larger injection.

"Professor Wei, have you ever wondered why Koike suddenly appeared? Before, he was carried away by the joy of reunion, and was played by Kan Xiongfeng as a monkey, so that he lost his ability to think.