74

☆ 74. Chapter 74: On Mr. Jiang's Collarbone...

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 74: On Mr. Jiang's Collarbone...

When there was a knock on the door, dark clouds were gathering and the fragile walls could barely hide the cold air.

Jiang Ge wrapped Chi Yan and returned from the bedroom of the villa to the bedroom of the hotel.

Chi Yan was still lazy on the bed, Jiang Ge put on his coat and opened the door with his eyes half-covered.

Outside the door was a person from the City Lord's Mansion, and he told Jiang Ge that something happened last night, and no one answered when he knocked on the door, so he came back today.

Jiang Ge recalled that there did seem to be a knock on the door last night, but at that time they were dealing with business, so how could they care about whether anyone knocked on the door.

"What's the matter? When Jiang Ge spoke, his voice was still a little hoarse, and the people from the City Lord's Mansion quietly glanced at the collarbone that Jiang Ge did not cover.

There were still a few scratches scattered next to the kiss marks, and he hurriedly lowered his eyes: "Two people from the Beacon Squad of Dawn last night died, and their bodies were found outside the city. "

The people of Dawn have always said that Jiang Ge and Chi Yan did it, but now this situation...

They didn't have time to kill people last night, did they? They have things that are more important to themselves.

"The other city lords are in the city lord's living room, and the pool city lord will also go over in a while.

Jiang Ge said 'um': "When he wakes up, I'll let him go." The

door was closed, and the messenger from the City Lord's Mansion pursed his lips nervously, covered his mouth and strode away.

Going to die, going to die! He had already imagined that kind of scene in his mind just now, that is, the scene where the red marks on Jiang Ge's collarbone appeared.

Amitabha, color is emptiness, and emptiness is color.

Can't think about it, can't think about it, hahahahaha!

He went back with a smile all the way, and people passing by almost thought he was insane.

Back at the City Lord's Mansion, he still had a weird smile on the corner of his lips, afraid of being seen, so he could only keep his head down the whole time, not daring to look at people.

"The City Lord, the City Lord Chi and Mr. Jiang haven't gotten up yet.

"Haven't gotten up yet!? Dawn slapped the table angrily: "Then they fucking did it!" I don't sleep in the middle of the night and don't practice! him-"

Qin Ruogu glared at him, stopping Chenxi's nonsense.

Qin Ruogu raised his chin at the messenger: "You continue." "

They last night... In that, so Mr. Chi hasn't woken up yet. The

old driver understands in seconds, but the difficult thing is that there are a few pure and well-behaved babies, very innocent and blinking with big eyes: "That? What do you mean? Which one? The

city lords who had already understood the meaning all pressed their lips and looked away to hold back a smile, Qin Ruogu cleared his throat and couldn't hold back.