33

☆ 33. Chapter 33: The First Day of the Chi City Lord's Appointment

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 33 On the first day

of the Chi City Lord's appointment, Chi Yan sat on the Taishi's chair and sighed, and the captain of the city defense team outside the door came in with a lot of things, and he felt suffocated just by looking at Chi Yan.

"City Lord, these are all materials to deal with. Yang Sheng smiled heartlessly, anyway, it wasn't him who handled the documents.

Chi Yan was about to collapse, he asked with a broken face, "Is there a deputy city lord or anything like this base?"

Yang Sheng showed a shocked and ridiculous expression and said, "How is it possible! In

the past, Chen Wolong liked this feeling of being in power, and he was never willing to share things with others, even if he was busy, he was not willing to let others share them.

Chi Yan had a myocardial infarction, and just wanted to raise his hand to cover his chest, his arm was suddenly dragged down by Jiang Ge beside him.

"What are you doing? Chi Yan was blindsided.

Jiang Ge raised his hand and put it on Chi Yan's chest, slowly pressed it, and said solemnly: "I can help you do this kind of thing." "

Chi Yan: ...

If you want to rub oil, it's better to say it directly.

How do you feel that Jiang Ge's eyes have become different after they recover, as if they are evolving towards the path of the old color embryo.

But Chi Yan is too lazy to care, he now has a 'laissez-faire, doting' attitude towards Jiang Ge, and there is nothing he can do about him.

Chi Yan looked at the captain of the city defense team who was piling up the documents on Zhuo and asked him, "What's your name?" "

My name is Ascension. The captain scratched his head with a smile, forgetting that he hadn't told the new city lord his name.

"Ascension, your current position is the captain of the city defense team? Then are you interested in being a deputy city lord?

Ascension shook his head violently, taking a few steps back as he shook his head, showing that he didn't want to.

Chi Yan was annoyed, he didn't want to do this kind of work at all, and then he set his eyes on Jiang Ge.

At this time, Jiang Ge was still smiling, covering Chi Yan's chest with one hand.

He could clearly perceive Chi Yan's heartbeat and the temperature through the cotton short sleeves.

This was the first time he had touched Chi Yan up close, in such a private position other than his hands and head.

I can laugh out loud when I think about it.

Chi Yan looked at Jiang Ge with a complicated expression, and said weakly, "Why don't you come?" You used to be a CEO, so you should be comfortable with this kind of paperwork at your fingertips, right?

He thought that Jiang Ge would agree, after all, he felt that Jiang Ge would not refuse any of his requests.

Who knew that Jiang Ge shook his head heavily: "I don't want to work now." "

I just want to revolve around Chi Yan all the time, not to mention that he is still holding Chi Yan's little heart, and he is reluctant to let go.

Chi Yan was angry, pulled Jiang Ge's hand away, and said ruthlessly: "If you don't give me a job, don't even want to touch me in the future!"