96

☆ 96. Chapter 96: Family Meeting

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 96 When the family met

, they already knew how rebellious Chi Yan was, and they finally determined in their hearts that they really couldn't provoke Chi Yan in the future.

When Chi Yan and the others walked out of sight, the zombie army gradually walked away, but they could still see the zombies stumbling.

The city lords who were eager to return home were anxiously waiting, although they wanted to go back quickly, but they still cautiously waited for the zombies to be completely out of sight, and only started to set off for half an hour.

They don't have any beasts to ride on.

The city lord originally wanted to drive back and take a step first, but he couldn't rest assured that the cattle, sheep and pigs who were used as food, so he decided to drive the car and follow it slowly.

They now have a strange sense of déjà vu [the son of the man who has come out of the country with large and small packages, returning to the countryside to meet the villagers].

-

Chi Yan, who finally dispersed the zombie horde, almost died of exhaustion.

These zombies, like dog skin plasters, are more clingy than pet puppies.

He gasped and fell on top of the panther.

Jiang Ge picked up the person and put it in his arms, it was not good to lie down when he was tired, he would not admit it, because he didn't want Chi Yan to lie on anyone.

Not even a foreign beast, and he won't allow it.

Men are very jealous, especially Mr. Jiang Ge, who has been waiting for ten years.

He didn't count himself crazy as well.

"No one will see us again, will they? Chi Yan half-closed his eyes, a little sleepy.

Jiang Ge gently swept Chi Yan's chin, like teasing a pet, but Chi Yan didn't have the energy to mess with him now, and it took a lot of effort to get rid of those zombies just now.

I slept late last night, and now I want to go back to sleep.

"No one. His eyes spread for thousands of miles, and he grasped the direction of the other soldiers to go home in several ways, and those people were already going home with their own excitement.

No one will notice them again.

Chi Yan breathed a sigh of relief, closed his eyes completely, and began to fall asleep directly in Jiang Ge's arms.

"Go back. Jiang Ge whispered, and the panther dodged into the farm.

Jiang Ge carried Chi Yan lightly off the panther's back and returned to the bedroom.

It's not too early or too late, Jiang Ge is going to go to the kitchen to prepare dinner, and when Chi Yan wakes up, he can eat directly.

The farm fell silent again, ready for the night.

But there is one person who is anxiously waiting.

Qin Ruogu obviously discussed it with Chi Yan, and when everything was done over there, he would come to pick him up immediately.

Take him to reunite with his family first, so that he can meet first.

Then they hugged each other as a family, and he first complained about his heartfelt feelings, and then returned to the base to work hard.