182

☆ 182. Chapter 182: Enjoy a Day

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 182: Enjoying a day's life

Chi Yan stretched out after eating.

Let go of the complex of helping others and respect the fate of others.

This is what I learned from the people at the Dawn base.

Sometimes your kindness may seem like a joke to others.

What's more, they will blame you for being nosy, and end up repaying the favor with resentment.

He knows not everyone is like that, but he won't give himself a chance to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Waiting for Wei Tongyan to come back from selling vegetables with Kuang Qize, Chi Yan smiled and bumped Kuang Qize's shoulder: "It's okay, I will still say such encouraging words now." "

I thought Kuang Qize would always be the same as before, stupid and naïve, angry and angry.

"Hehe, learn Xi from you. Kuang Qize was telling the truth, he was the first person to follow Chi Yan's side, except for the matter of the Yanjiang base, he was not involved, he was involved in everything else.

It can be said that he has witnessed Chi Yan's journey all the way and becoming stronger and stronger.

Many times he was useless, and every time it was Chi Yan who handled things by himself.

Coupled with the powerful Jiang Ge, he was even more idle, he could only be a bystander, and he had no sense of participation.

He even needs Chi Yan to protect him and find an opportunity for him to vent his anger.

So when he watched many times, he couldn't learn Chi Yan's underbeating and dragging, nor could he learn his domineering speech after sneering.

can only learn Chi Yan's kindness, and steal a little compassion from his bones.

In Kuang Qize's eyes, Chi Yan had a kind kindness that he had never seen before.

He will hate everyone, but in the end he will still lend a helping hand.

Anyway, he felt that he should learn Xi from Chi Yan, and he had to learn Xi many, many aspects.

Of course, getting up and angry at that thing, I still don't learn it, it's too scary.

"It's useless for you to persuade them now, they're still being brainwashed. Chi Yan took out a lollipop and stuffed it in his mouth, "It's equivalent to being happy, they will collapse for a while, and when that time comes, how to go depends on their own creation."

Kuang Qize nodded, he desperately agreed, anyway, Chi Yan would help others in the end.

After eating, it is best to bask in the sun and eat and then take a lazy sleep.

Chi Yan commanded a few of them and found a large lawn with a loose sunset, which could be used for sleeping.

Their tent was ready to use as soon as it was taken out, placed on the ground, and covered with a few picnic cloths and delicate small cakes and fruits.

"I still have to eat some water ghosts after meals. Chi Yan took a bite of a piece of pineapple in his mouth, which was sour and sweet, and his tongue was knotted.

Kuang Qize smiled: "Hahaha, the water ghost after the meal, you are so scary."

Chi Yan put down the pineapple, reached out and grabbed Kuang Qize's neck, and knocked him to the ground: "You are really annoying!" You can die! Death to the master!