20

☆ 20. Chapter 20: Let's go see the fireflies

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 20 Let's go see the fireflies That night, Chi Yan's fruit fishing and hail sales were in full swing, and this time he didn't

limit the number of people who could buy them, and the inner ones could also be bought.

As a result, Chi Yanti's hands couldn't be raised.

Fortunately, time is also moving forward, and when Jiang Ge arrived at ten o'clock, he immediately reminded Chi Yan, who didn't say a word, and closed the stall directly after completing this order.

"I'm sorry, that's all for today, I'll come back next time if I didn't buy it. The

crowd was whining, complaining up and down, the people on the outside had basically bought what they wanted to buy, and the people who were still queuing up were all people on the inside.

It took them a long time to run out of it, and it was not easy to be able to queue up here, but I didn't expect it to be in vain.

Jiang Ge was already closing the stall in Ma Yu, and Chi Yan shrugged his shoulders and spread his hands: "It's too late, I have to go back to sleep, you guys should go back and rest quickly, come early next time you set up a stall."

"Little boss, when is the next time you set up a stall?" Tomorrow night? This was asked by a man with a loud voice, not only did he sound rough, but he looked stronger.

At a glance, he is a person who usually lives a very good life, and now Chi Yan doesn't know much about the abilities of the superpowers, but he can probably guess that this person's abilities should have something to do with strength.

Chi Yan replied with a smile: "Not necessarily, but with today's experience, I will find a few more people next time I set up a stall." "

He has really learned a lesson, and he really can't be busy by himself, even if Jiang Ge will help cut fruit and pound ice cubes next to him, he can't be busy.

But this thing is still very profitable, Chi Yan doesn't want to give up so soon, and wants to wait until Chen Wolong makes a fortune before he makes a move.

You have to find temporary workers in advance.

In fact, Chi Yan plans to open a supermarket or a restaurant at the base.

But the current situation is unrealistic, let's wait a little longer, and when the time comes, it will be when he starts to make a lot of money!

Chi Yan and Jiang Ge went back to the farm, it was more safe to sleep or go back to their own home, and at the base, he always felt that Chen Wolong would send someone to knife him in the middle of the night.

Chen Wolong really wanted to ask someone to kill Chi Yan directly, because he felt that he had been too dazzling in the past two days, and he had been haunting the base, and the miscellaneous pieces on the outer layer praised him one by one.

I know how to make money, what if those people can't get the crystal nucleus handed over to the base at that time? Let him Chen Wolong suffer a dumb loss?

But now that the exact location of Fu Anshan has not been found, Chen Wolong does not dare to act rashly.

At night, Chi Yanping lay on the bed, and he didn't know if he was too busy today and experienced too many things, and he couldn't sleep.

In the past, Chi Yan slept with his pillow on his head, but tonight he couldn't close his eyes after turning over and over.

Jiang Ge, who had a better sleep quality than Chi Yan next to him, because Chi Yan didn't sleep, he opened his eyes and wanted to wait for Chi Yan to fall asleep before he could sleep.