77

☆ 77. Chapter 77: Zombies are besieging the city

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 77: After the zombies besieged the city and abandoned it for two days, Chi Yan finally appeared at the

Fengyuan base.

At this time, the other city lords were also busy.

A heavy rain has caused large and small damage to every base, and the weather buff of this apocalypse is too powerful.

Their farm is unharmed.

Things are all over, and the city lord's meeting will start smoothly again.

This time, it was Jiang Ge who went to the meeting instead of Chi Yan, and the other city lords didn't say anything, and accepted this matter very naturally.

Chi Yan had nothing to do, so he was sitting and playing with his mobile phone in the stall, and the alien plants around him bumped into each other, trying to attract Chi Yan's attention.

The children are too good at competing for favor, and Chi Yan has no choice but to put down his mobile phone and play a boring game of clapping with them.

The customers who watched this scene were terrified.

They knew that Chi Yan could control the alien plants, but they didn't expect it to be so rebellious.

Let them set up their stalls on time and on time every day, and they can still play games at such close range.

I don't know how much of the xenophytes will carry a little toxin?

There are also hidden cell spikes that unwittingly penetrate the human bloodstream for assimilation or control.

More of them will directly suck human blood, and the cells will swell in the human body, and finally swallow the human being.

Chi Yan's affinity for these plants is terrifyingly high.

I thought that today was another calm day, but when I played the game well, I was disrupted by the people of Dawn again.

Chi Yan was really annoyed by them, and he had to come out every two days to find a sense of existence.

"Chi Yan! I didn't go to the meeting today, and I knew you weren't honest!

Chi Yan held down the alien plant who wanted to take the initiative, and asked good-naturedly: "What, who in your team died?"

"You still know you killed someone! This time, the speaker looked quite raw, at least Chi Yan was not impressed.

He yawned speechlessly: "Why are you so persistent?" Every time someone dies, blame me. Okay, in order to satisfy you, I killed people, what do you want. The

man suddenly laughed maniacally, as if his long-standing wish had been fulfilled, and laughed: "Hahahahaha! You've finally admitted it! You mad maniac!

He looked back at the grocery buyers who were indifferently watching the show: "Did you all hear that!" It's this sanctimonious little white face! He killed the people of our base! He finally confessed! The

rest of the Beacon Squad also shouted: "It's Chi Yan!" He's a madman with a beast's heart! Demons who kill people without blinking!

Chi Yan looked at them with his chin in his mouth as if he was watching a movie.

I really don't understand why they are so stupid, they have the time to be fools in front of him, to find out the truth, maybe they have already found clues by now.