116

☆ 116. Chapter 116: Charming Villain Koike

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 116: Charming Villain Koike

: "Then they're really persistent." Chi Yan returned to the small pavilion and sat down, holding his chin, looking into the distance and whispering.

Ling Yishen didn't expect to get such a sentence, and thought that Chi Yan would be surprised, but his emotions were unexpectedly calm.

"So what are your plans? Ling Yishen felt that he could help Chi Yan solve this person, and the other party's ability level was not as high as his.

Chi Yan shook his head, he had no intention of letting Ling Yishen meet the other party for the time being.

This person must have a way to contact their base, and now that Ling Yishen is exposed to him, the game will not be fun.

Ling Yi wanted to ask why, but before he could do so, in a moment, Chi Yan disappeared.

He stood stupidly in place: ...

What about people?

I guess I found it myself, right?

Although he knew that Chi Yan was very strong, the other party was an experienced ability after all, and he was worried that Chi Yan would suffer if he went alone.

Ling Yishen went to Kuang Qize and asked Kuang Qize to tell him how to find Chi Yan, and then Kuang Qize looked at him like a fool: "Wouldn't it be okay to find out where that person is?" Brother Chi is all elusive, and he can't be captured in the camera, but that person is not necessarily. They

went to Yang Sheng to monitor together, and Jiang Ge was also busy with the farm and began to look for Chi Yan everywhere.

Chi Yan, who was looking for him, had already arrived at the hotel where the stranger lived.

Fortunately, he had a golden finger, and when he was talking to Ling Yishen, Chi Yan was already looking for this person's position.

When he arrived, the man was sitting in a chair in front of the window, holding a black cell phone in his hand, and his fingers were tapping across the screen, presumably in contact with someone at Central Base.

Chi Yan stood behind him and watched him write a few words: [I arrived, I haven't seen it yet, and the people in the base are very vigilant.

Just as he was about to click send, Chi Yan stretched out his hand and took the phone.

The Adeptus turned his head quickly, his eyes confused and cautious.

"Hello. Ji Yan held up his mobile phone and shook it at him.

The Adeptus looked around, probably wondering how Chi Yan had appeared.

"Who are you! He put his hand on his waist, obviously the weapon was there, but Chi Yan appeared so suddenly, he didn't notice it at all, and he didn't even feel any abnormal fluctuations on Chi Yan's body.

So he doesn't dare to act rashly now.

Chi Yan's eyes blinked, and his expression was still a little puzzled: "You came to me, but you don't know who I am?" The

Adept's pupils shrank suddenly, and he couldn't believe that the person in front of him was the target of his mission.

He thought that the city lord of the Yanjiang base should be a little older, or his behavior would be more sophisticated, but it was definitely not what he was now.