111

☆ 111. Chapter 111: Farm Acting Class

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 111: The deputy city lord of the farm acting class

looked at Chi Yan, his emotions were not only excited, but also disbelieving.

He had heard that it was a young man who suddenly appeared with a large amount of uninfected fruits and vegetables, but he imagined a young man in his thirties.

Instead of the hairy boy in front of him who looked milky and undried and had fair skin.

If you look at a person who hasn't even been exposed to the sun much, is it possible for him to grow vegetables and fruits?

It's unrealistic to think about it on your toes.

The deputy city lord was very suspicious that the sudden arrival of this group of people should be the one who killed the city lord and the beacon team. And then Kuang Qize teamed up with them to take down their base?

Chi Yan tugged at his collar and said indifferently: "I have supplies, everything, including firewood that can make the winter not so cold, I also have a way to get it... But I don't have the slightest idea of taking over your Dawn base, after all, I already have a big base of my own.

There was a faint impatience between his eyebrows, and the meaning of not wanting to take over in his words was very obvious, which had to make the deputy city lord entangled again.

It really doesn't look like they were deliberately asking for their base.

Chi Yan glanced at him lightly, thinking that this person was quite vigilant.

"I'll tell you the truth, if it weren't for the deceased's deathbed request, I wouldn't have come to your base, and I have a lot of things to do. Even if I take over your base in the end, I won't focus on your side, and of course, you can choose to fend for yourself. He

said it very ruthlessly, and even wanted to write the words on your face that you were simply self-reliant.

The deputy city lord hesitated, and the more he looked at it, the more confused he felt.

Ling Yishen felt that it was time for him to appear, he lowered his eyebrows, and walked behind Chi Yan: "Mr. Chi, why don't we go directly, there are still two bases that need you."

Kuang Qize was anxious when he heard this, and hurriedly waved his hand and said, "Don't don't, wait a little longer, wait for me to talk to the deputy city lord."

He raised his eyebrows and pulled the deputy city lord aside, and whispered in his ear to brainwash him.

First of all, Chi Yan's identity was true, he had seen it in the Fengyuan base before, Chi Yan provided a large amount of spot to the city lords of the major bases, and he was at the scene at that time.

Not only at the scene, but also helped those city lords kill fish!

The deputy city lord frowned, and suddenly looked at Kuang Qize: "What about the materials in our base?" The lord of the castle must have ordered it for us, right?

Kuang Qize pursed his lips, let go of the hand that grabbed the deputy city lord's arm, and smacked his mouth unhappily.

"You waited hard for the city lord at the base, hoping to bring the materials for you to survive the winter, but our city lord provoked the city lord of Chi because of his personal emotions at that time, and said that he would never buy his supplies.

Kuang Qize's tone was indignant, and it could be seen that he was dissatisfied with their city lord, and this reaction made the trust of the deputy city lord rise a lot.