64

☆ 64. Chapter 64: Mr. Zombie Strikes

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 64: Mr. Zombie Attacked

, Chi Yan felt that Jiang Ge's eyes were dangerous, as if he was going to eat him.

He reasonably doubted that Jiang Ge couldn't suppress the ferocity of the zombies now, so he wanted to gnaw people.

Jiang Ge really wants to eat Chi Yan now, but not in the literal sense of the word. He just wanted to take Chi Yan into his arms, close the bedroom door, and discuss with him the ultimate meaning of life.

Seeing Jiang Ge's eyes getting darker and darker, Chi Yan finally understood the true meaning of this look, he slandered Jiang Ge's head full of color, but his fingertips pinched nervously.

Chi Yan coughed strategically, then smirked at Jiang Ge with his face up, and fled quickly in the next second.

I always feel that it is too dangerous to stay by Jiang Ge's side, even if something substantial can't happen, it is estimated that he will be booed, and then he will be rubbed with oil from his hands.

Even Chi Yan, who is very arrogant, feels that he can't accept these things very well now.

Because it's so embarrassing!

No, no, I have to sleep in a separate room with Jiang Ge!

This is simply an unwarranted disaster for Jiang Ge.

He stood alone in the courtyard and calmed down for a while, then went to the window and knocked on the glass.

Ji Yan opened the window and asked him what was the matter.

"Baby, take a nap first, I'll go to the base to see the situation and clarify the location of the zombies.

Chi Yan nodded, he was now able to accept the title well.

Jiang Ge turned around and walked out of the farm, he didn't look for any so-called zombies, because he already knew where they were.

Under the city lord's residence, there is a room where the two zombies are kept.

But Jiang Ge didn't care about this, as long as it didn't endanger Chi Yan, it didn't matter.

Jiang Ge walked outside the City Lord's Mansion, and the guards saw him holding Chi Yan's identity card and let him go directly.

The city lord came out to greet him with a smile, and his tone was a little familiar: "I haven't seen Mr. Jiang for a long time, but I didn't expect us to meet again in this environment."

Jiang Ge nodded lightly, he had a deeper impression of Qin Ruogu, at least much more impressive than the previous city lord.

There is still cooperation on projects, but Qin Ruogu has docked with Jiang Ge and had face-to-face exchanges.

"City Lord Qin. Jiang Ge's eyes circled around, and he walked exactly to the place where Chi Yan had sat today.

"It's been a long time, I'll talk to you about the vegetable purchase you want to discuss. Jiang Ge was expressionless throughout the whole process, his speech speed was not fast or slow, and he was still able to handle the posture of the former superior.

Qin Ruogu seemed to be a little puzzled, a person like Jiang Ge could obviously set up a base on his own, maybe it would be one of the largest bases in the last days now.

Why are you willing to stay in a small base and still be subservient?

However, the relationship between Jiang Ge and Chi Yan is not ordinary, maybe it is for love, and it may be willing to rest on his laurels, but I didn't expect that Jiang Ge, who is like the flower of kaolin, will also bend his waist for love one day.