28

☆ 28. Chapter 28: A River of Blood

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 28 There was a river

of blood, but there were more inappropriate things at this time, and Chi Yan really couldn't help it.

Respecting his opponent, he actually wanted to jump, but the tree would not stop.

Stopped on that half-slope, more than a meter above the ground.

If he jumps, he will definitely drop a dog and eat, and then he will lose all his momentum.

So Chi Yan could only choose to continue to drag it and sit on the branch chair, looking straight ahead.

It was precisely because of the location that he could see the zombie group very well, all of them with rotten and hideous faces, which made Chi Yan feel a little sick to his stomach.

Directly in front of him, there were two zombies who were not as quiet as the other zombies, but were gnawing each other's faces.

Chi Yan couldn't hold back, and asked Jiang Ge beside him in a low voice: "Why do they bite each other?" Do zombies eat their own kind when they are so hungry?

Jiang Ge followed Chi Yan's line of sight, squinted slightly, and after two seconds, he smiled and explained to Chi Yan: "They were a couple in love when they were alive, and they were more tired after becoming zombies. "

Chi Yan: ...

He shouldn't have asked, it turns out that zombies also talk about love... It's still a.

Is the world trying to bend him? Or did Jiang Ge specially find these two zombies to perform for him?

Forget it, now is not the time to think about this, there are still more than 200 enemies under your feet.

Chi Yan lowered his eyes, and those people all looked at him with frightened eyes, and their calves trembled.

At the base, they are members of the combat squad with heads and faces, and they have everything they want, and they are raised by this deformed social relationship.

I thought I was invincible, and I could be touted and held anywhere.

When they go out to do tasks, they all ask their subordinates to work hard, and if they really want to talk about it, they don't have any skills other than high-level abilities.

At this moment, the crisis is in front of you, and if you are not careful, you will die here, who dares to support your poor pride.

Only Jiang Yilun, who was standing at the forefront, glared at Chi Yan hatefully.

"What a weak farmer! It turned out to be a double ability! It's really deep hidden!

His words reminded Chi Yan that Chen Wolong had asked him when he was eating whether the ability was a spatial system.

Chi Yan raised his eyebrows and said that he was just a weak farmer.

"Alas. Chi Yan put a pestle on the armrest with one hand and supported his face, "I am an honest person and never lie." "

He is indeed a farmer, the space is strictly Jiangge's, the farm includes this mountain, and the plants in it naturally listen to the farmer.

But the farmer, who is still strictly speaking, is still Jiangge's.

The person who can control the zombies is still Jiang Ge.

It can't be helped, he just hugged a good thigh.