61

☆ 61. Chapter 61 Set up a stall to work as a worker and eat people

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 61 The

three of them went to set up a stall, and Kuang Qize and Jiang Ge were still the main laborers, and Chi Yan was eating and drinking on the side, lowering his head and playing with his mobile phone.

He had just discovered that the tables and chairs belonged to the farm, so within the scope of these two things, they belonged to their farm for the time being.

So his phone has a network.

Chi Yan, who has never used a smartphone much, used to only use it to make calls and send WeChat, and then he just went out to show the security code, and there was no other use.

But the end times were boring and he didn't know what to do, so Chi Yan downloaded a Weibo and Snake.

Now there are too many people, and it's not good for him to play games here, so he can only brush Weibo.

This is all in other worlds, Chi Yan casually brushed and saw a mermaid.

But the mermaid is a boy with a blue tail, long curly light blue hair, and a long blue dress.

"Holy! Absolutely good! "He's a straight man... Ah no, it's a boy who has just bent and thinks this person is amazing.

What kind of man does this have to have such a beautiful woman, it's almost going to die.

Especially that pitiful and innocent look, hiss! It makes people see their blood gushing, and a strong desire to protect arises spontaneously.

Jiang Ge stretched out his hand to cover Chi Yan's mobile phone, and was openly jealous: "Don't look at it!"

"Okay, don't look at it. Chi Yan leaned over and pecked Jiang Ge's face in amusement, and then pursed his lips with red ears and turned his back.

Jiang Ge looked at Chi Yan's back: ...

Worst! The cherry blossom mountain in my heart is about to collapse! Pink petals fall all over the ground!

It's good to fall in love, Koike is so sweet.

Koike will take the initiative to kiss him, if only he were a human now, and want to exchange flora with Koike.

Jiang Ge leaned over and discussed with Chi Yan in a low voice: "Kiss again, right?"

Chi Yan pushed shyly: "Go back and talk about it!" The

Zombie Emperor smiled into a flower and nodded happily: "Okay!" "

The grocery customers who were hit head-on: ...?!

Exercise! I have to be shown affection to buy vegetables, I am really speechless.

In the morning, he only sold vegetables for two hours, because Ji Yan was hungry and wanted to eat. I heard that there is a canteen in Fengyuan base, if you don't want to cook, go to the canteen to eat, just hand over two crystal nuclei.

Chi Yan also wanted to give it a try and see how the meals in this kind of large base were like.

"Alright, let's get here in the morning, we're going to eat too. Kuang Qize sold the last bit and put away the table.

Although there were complaints, no one dared to say it.

Yesterday's green vine is still there, in addition to this, there is also a man-eating flower, which looks extremely bewitching.