54

☆ 54. Chapter 54: The first thing I did when I entered the base was, of course, set up a stall

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 54 The first thing when entering the base is, of course, to set up a

stall Chi Yan was frightened by Jiang Ge, and his eyebrows jumped and he hid behind Jiang Ge: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Ge grabbed Chi Yan's wrist, shook his head slowly, and said, "The breath is wrong." "

Breath? Chi Yan forced himself to relax, Jiang Ge is the Zombie Emperor, and what his so-called aura is is self-evident.

"There are zombies in such a large base? Didn't anyone find out? "Besides, zombies don't attack humans, do they?

Jiang Ge's voice was very soft, and he said in Chi Yan's ear: "Underground." Then

Chi Yan understood, he must have been locked underground, maybe he was deliberately kept in captivity?

The two of them were very close to each other when they spoke, like a young couple flirting.

You don't have to think about it to know that from the moment the 'City Lord of Yanjiang Base' came to this base, he must have been under the surveillance of some people.

It didn't take much time for them to speak, less than a minute, just in an intimate position. And the sound is so small that it can be heard almost equal to nothing.

Even their partner Kuang Qize didn't hear what they were talking about.

Kuang Qize looked at the two of them with disgust, how could they have arrived in the enemy camp, they can still fall in love!

Aren't you afraid of being shot twice by a single dog in the last days?

The people who were quietly observing them in the dark pulled the corners of their mouths with disdain, and looked down on this city lord of the Yanjiang base in their hearts.

If you look at the appearance, the big tall man is more like the city lord, but the news from the guard at the gate that the person who doesn't seem to have any lethal power is the city lord.

It's fucked up.

I really don't know what to do with this kind of person, because his temperament looks like oil and salt don't enter.

The man hiding in the shadows pondered for a moment, raised his camera and filmed the footage of their close communication, ready to take it back to the city lord to see.

There is nothing to guard against, and if a person is hostile, it can be seen by his eyes and body movements alone.

But there is no murderous aura in them, as if they are here for pure tourism.

After the others walked away, Jiang Ge raised his eyes and glanced over there, and put his hand on Chi Yan's waist.

Jiang Ge looked serious and said, "You're still looking at us, you should be staring at us for a long time."

Chi Yan pursed his lips and muttered unhappily: "It's really annoying." "

Yes. Jiang Ge agreed, but the corners of his lips rose slightly.

Kuang Qize finally found a chance to speak, and after he looked everywhere and didn't see anyone from the Dawn Base, he talked to Chi Yan.

"We've been in here for so long, and we haven't even had a receptionist.

Chi Yan disagreed: "We are not big people, so we don't need to receive them." Besides, we will not be comfortable with their reception. "

Yes, too. Kuang Qize nodded, and if he received them, he would inevitably have to meet the people from the Dawn Base, and he didn't want to meet with the people from the Dawn Base for the time being.