69

☆ 69. Chapter 69: Chapter 1 of Nothing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 69 It's Nothing Chapter 1

Jiang Ge lost his smile, Xiao Chi's temper is really big, and if he is a little uncomfortable, it will cause Chi Yan to be unhappy, and maybe he will turn his face and lose his temper directly.

Others leave their bad temper to those closest to them, but Ji Yan attacks indiscriminately.

No matter who it is, as long as it makes Chi Yan feel uncomfortable, he can roll his eyes and show you.

Well, that would be a bit rude.

The milk tea of Chi Yan beside him had been drunk to the bottom, and the sound of inhaling air suddenly became harsh, bringing back Jiang Ge's divergent thoughts.

It suddenly occurred to him that Chi Yan was not like this to everyone.

There is another person, Chi Yan is always respectful in front of him, very well-behaved and obedient.

Correspondingly, Chi Yan rarely even laughed in front of the professor.

Jiang Ge sighed helplessly in his heart, Chi Yan should have regarded this person as all his hopes.

should be the only family member, but his attitude towards him is not cold, and he only wants him to inherit the mantle.

but ignored what Chi Yan really wanted.

The relationship between the professor and Chi Yan is too weak, and it is better to be close to Jiang Ge.

But then again, Jiang Ge doesn't seem to know the professor's name yet, only his surname is Wei, and nothing else is known.

I don't know about Chi Yan... Ji Yan should know, right? After all, they used to live under the same roof.

"Koike, this is not far from the central base, do you want to go and meet with the professor? Jiang Ge felt that Chi Yan was stunned for a moment.

The originally lazy hand in the palm of his hand gradually tightened, and Chi Yan put down the milk tea cup and blinked.

He pulled out his hand and went to find the trash can.

Then staring at the trash can, Jiang Ge stood behind Chi Yan, and put his hand on Chi Yan's shoulder in annoyance, regretting why he had so no eyesight to see, but at this time he said this kind of topic.

Chi Yan sighed and shook his head: "I don't know, if I go to see him, I don't seem to have the confidence." "

He always felt that he hadn't worked hard enough and wasn't good enough.

There is no capital to go to the teacher at all.

I still don't go, so as not to let the teacher know that he is just an ordinary person with no special abilities, and if he can't achieve anything, he will have to be bad.

The teacher didn't like him, and the reason why he adopted him was probably just to want a successor who could inherit the mantle.

Jiang Ge hugged Chi Yan from behind and whispered to reassure: "Why don't you have confidence?" You're a lot better than Professor Wei now.

"Professor Wei and his research team have not been able to solve the problem of vegetables and fruits being contaminated and mutated from the soil, nor have they solved the problem of meat infection. And you have so many vegetables that you can grow fruits that can improve the virus. "