146

☆ 146. Chapter 146: Dating Sanctuary Amusement Park

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 146 Dating Holy Land Amusement Park

Wei Tongyan noticed Kan Xiongfeng, but he didn't look too much, he lowered his gaze expressionlessly, and stood silently outside the noisy crowd.

There is no difference from Professor Wei, who used to be indifferent and did not like to get along with others.

No one can see that he has changed because of Chi Yan's arrival.

Wei Tongyan was now thinking about the reason why Chi Yan asked them to do this, but it was not difficult to guess.

is nothing more than wanting to make Kan Xiongfeng have a sense of crisis and intensify his desire to control the world.

Let him speed up the process, and be anxious and chaotic.

As long as he can't wait to control everyone and want to occupy his farm, Kan Xiongfeng will definitely overturn his previous plan and form a new plan that is immature, unstable, and full of loopholes.

Chi Yan has said that he likes to do it once and for all.

In other words, Chi Yan must already have a solution to Kan Xiongfeng.

After all, the child has grown up, he can no longer keep up with Chi Yan's thoughts, and even after being in prison for so many years, he has never been able to solve the impasse in front of him.

Although he was very reluctant to admit it, Wei Tongyan thought that Chi Yan could not do this without Jiang Ge's support for him if he had the confidence to do this now.

Because Jiang Ge is by his side and unconditionally favors Chi Yan, Chi Yan can be confident and bold and do everything without any worries.

Let's just say that in the last four years, Jiang Ge stayed by Chi Yan's side without hesitation, protecting him and giving him a sense of security, which is incomparable to those of them who have lost four years.

Before, he took the initiative not to look for Chi Yan, and he also took the initiative to leave Chi Yan alone in school.

So he is not qualified to reverie what would happen if he was with Chi Yan for more than four years.

From the beginning to the end, he did not have this qualification.

I hope this time it's over, he wants to follow Koike and go to the place where he has lived for more than four years.

Next to him, Liu Yutao was chatting with others in full swing, and they all regretted why they didn't go to the scene where Huo Yiyang was selling vegetables, and the dishes were long gone after the meeting.

When their grievances grew louder and louder, Kan Xiongfeng came out.

He grimaced, glancing at those who complained, visibly displeased.

The voices of the crowd stopped, and they quietly found their place and stood up, not daring to say any more.

Kan Xiongfeng wanted to be the emperor and wanted to go crazy, and the room where they held the meeting was the main hall.

Kan Xiongfeng was the only one who had a seat, and he sat on the high steps, a huge jade seat, and the others stood in several lines according to their status and ability level.

It is very similar to the picture of the emperor and his ministers going to court in ancient times.

In the past, Liu Yutao was brainwashed and didn't think there was anything wrong with this, but now his mind is full of Xiaochi Xiaochi, and he begins to think that Kan Xiongfeng is a fool.