88

☆ 88. Chapter 88: The First Complete Kiss

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 88: The First Complete Kiss

"In my heart, no matter what you look like, I like it. Jiang Ge's tone was gentle, and the hand that gently stroked the back of Chi Yan's head was also full of firm and gentle strength.

Ji Yan's eyes widened, and he suddenly didn't know how to react.

"Koike's temper is not bad at all, and everyone should have their own personality. Just like Koike, it's good to keep the status quo forever.

"You don't have to change anything, you just have to be yourself." "

Chi Yan wanted to cry a little, just a little.

He also thought...

I thought that no one could stand my stinky temper, but Jiang Ge said.

Let him be himself.

Chi Yan lowered his head, his head hidden in front of Jiang Ge's chest, and his voice was already a little choked.

"Why are you saying such things all of a sudden? He said angrily, "Why are you so good to me, I will have to take an inch."

"That's great, I like your flamboyant appearance, whether it's an inch or a bad temper, as long as you show your truest self in front of me, I like it all." "

Hmm..." Chi Yan raised his head and snorted, "Jiang Ge! Don't say anything like that again!

He was rarely coquettish: "Anyway, you are not allowed to say such meaty things in the future!"

Chi Yan puffed up his face and threatened Jiang Ge: "You said these words yourself!" If one day you murder me because of my bad temper, or say you want to break up with me, I will definitely bite you to death! "

Even if it should be Jiang Ge who can really bite people to death.

Jiang Ge couldn't laugh enough, he held Chi Yan's head that had been shaking, and kissed him on the forehead: "I swear this will not happen." I love you and can't leave you. "

Hum -

Chi Yan felt that his head had exploded into a pulp, and he was dizzy and had completely lost his ability to think.

Jiang Ge said just now...

He said, "I love you?"

Help me! How could this man be so good!

How to say I love you in such an unsuspecting time!

Ahh

It's just shy to death!!!

Chi Yan's whole face suddenly turned red, scratching the clothes on Jiang Ge's chest, awkward and happy.

I can't wait to twist myself into a twist.

Jiang Ge kept smiling, quietly admiring such Chi Yan.

Chi Yan is usually relatively strong, or lazy.

Anyway, it's never looked like this.

It's so fresh, so novel that Jiang Ge wants to kiss him.

Chi Yan was awkward for a while, and after taking a few deep breaths, he finally stopped being so shy.

He hung his head, the top of his furry hair shook, and Jiang Ge's eyes kept following Chi Yan's fluttering hair.

It's so cute, how can his baby be so cute?