37

☆ 37. Chapter 37: A Little Misunderstanding in the Villa

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 37: A Little Misunderstanding

in the Villa

"The weather is getting colder. When he got up in the morning, Chi Yan discovered this.

Usually he feels hot when he gets up, but today he feels that the bed is very warm, which means that the temperature is relatively low today.

Jiang Ge's eyes were half-open, Chi Yan was still in his arms, and his hoarse voice in the morning had a little sexiness: "Will you sleep again?" "

Didn't you say I was going to your house? Shouldn't we leave sooner? When Chi Yan spoke, he subconsciously arched his head in Jiang Ge's arms.

Since they shared the same bed every night, Chi Yan didn't feel that there was anything wrong with this.

I am basically Xi to this way of getting along.

Only Jiang Ge was uncomfortable, and there was a little reaction that he shouldn't have.

But he was reluctant to let go of the soft Chi Yan, it was warm and soft, and the vaguely exposed shoulders were also white and tender.

He didn't want to be Megumi Yanashita, but now he could only watch and couldn't move his hands and feet.

This is arguably the greatest ordeal in the world.

I can't eat just by looking at it, and I'm tired.

After Ji Yan sobered up a little, he finally realized that their posture was too intimate, but he didn't want to be separated.

Maybe Jiang Ge's embrace is too warm, and it's a little cold outside, so he misses this warmth more.

The two hugged each other and slept again.

When he woke up again, it was Jiang Ge who woke up first, and Chi Yan was still ruddy and sunk in the pillow, breathing shallowly.

Ege washed lightly, and then went to the kitchen to cook.

The system sat on the faucet and sighed: "It's really virtuous, I don't know and think you're a recipient."

Jiang Ge washed rice expressionlessly: "Impossible."

"I just want Koike to live a little better, and there is no such thing as being virtuous or not. He willingly takes care of Chi Yan, and when he does these things, as long as he thinks that Chi Yan eats the food he likes and satisfies his lazy appearance, he is very happy.

The system pouted sourly: "Hmph! "

Human beings are too boring, they know love and love.

He wasn't jealous at all! Boom.

Chi Yan woke up to the smell of braised pork, opened his eyes in a daze, and wandered to the kitchen door.

The voice was soft and waxy: "Did you kill the pig?"

Jiang Ge smiled: "The system gave it." "

And he couldn't have killed the pig by himself, he wasn't that good.

The first batch of pigs they raised has grown up and successfully grown into the big pigs of their parents' generation, but Chi Yan said that the first batch will not be killed, and let them keep the cubs.

Chi Yan is careful about his calculations, so he doesn't have to go to the system to exchange for little piglets to raise.

He always remembered that he was a poor bastard, and he didn't float because he had some crystal nuclei in his pocket.